E92 Coupe

Re: E92 Coupe

From the BMW Mag i read before...it will come in Steptronic and Manual.
No confirmation yet on ZSG for the first launch but I guess it's worth waiting perhaps in the FL-model.

I think the ZSG will come out together with the M3 first then will slowly become available with the rest of the models. We will have to wait

TripleM said:
10 pct over E46 330ci doesnt seem alot given it's new model and it's positioned in between E90 330 and upcoming V8 M3.
We wont hv em till early next year I'd think...
Indeed, there's also the consideration that they will tag it against other marques alternatives, e.g. Porsche Boxster S?

It seems most of the cars brought in by PML are usually moderately spec-ed - especially the higher capacity models, with the accompanying higher price tags. The 335i may come with standard with more options and thus priced higher.

if u guys look at the rear, the offical press release photos made the rear lights look very elongated. However, in the flesh, it looks so much more compact and neat. Guess this new E92 is hitting on me. Just a few touch up for the ///M3, and it just could be my next car!

Dun have to wait too long, cos the car is coming to Sing in Sept!!!

pruxli said:
Dun have to wait too long, cos the car is coming to Sing in Sept!!!

Oh ok...where did u read about this?

7375-e92-coupe-12.jpg

Shots look great. Can't wait to see these on the roads, esp the 335i..

Yummmmmmyyyyyy

I like!

i have hope that the new M3 will look good with a ferocios bodykit. And slap that with a 6666 number, :) .

Nuke said:
Oh ok...where did u read about this?

Hi, I got some insider news. The brochure is here but very limited heard only 1 piece for every sales person. Also it will come in 2 version, a 325 and a 335 turbo charged.:)

I don't think ZSG gearbox will be introduce to the e92.. The way I look at it based on history..

e36 M3 SMG I

e46 325, 330 SMG I (a.k.a SSG)
e46 M3 SMG II

e60 M5 SMG III

Z4M SMG II

e90/e92 SMG II
e92 M3 ZSG (early batch may get SMG III)

Z4M comes with manual only ... no SMG.

chester said:
I don't think ZSG gearbox will be introduce to the e92.. The way I look at it based on history..

e36 M3 SMG I

e46 325, 330 SMG I (a.k.a SSG)
e46 M3 SMG II

e60 M5 SMG III

Z4M SMG II

e90/e92 SMG II
e92 M3 ZSG (early batch may get SMG III)

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back