E92/E93 LED Angel Eyes install

BMW FOREVER

Hi Guys,

Just installed the LED angel eyes on my E92 today and I must say it looks so much better than the stock halos.

I ordered the lights for about $USD240 including shipping to sg. They will ship directly to your SG address. I bought the angel eyes from a company called LUX and read a lot of good reviews in the international forums. They have been in this business for many years.

The model I installed is the H8 180 which was recently released. I installed it myself, initially it was a bit tricky because the space is very constrained but then I got the hang of it.

I'm not connected to LUX in anyway, just wanted to share a great mod at a great price.

If any of you Bros want to do this mod then I suggest go for it. The install isn't that hard, but if you want I can help with the install for a small sum, for my time. You can pm me.

Happy modding!
tinypic.com

Last edited:
i tried to post pic but for some reason its not showing me. You can pm me ur number and I can whatsapp you the pics

Hey BMWForever, I see that they have the H8 V5, did you consider those as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Just installed the LED angel eyes on my E92 today and I must say it looks so much better than the stock halos.

I ordered the lights for about $USD240 including shipping to sg. They will ship directly to your SG address. I bought the angel eyes from a company called LUX and read a lot of good reviews in the international forums. They have been in this business for many years.

The model I installed is the H8 180 which was recently released. I installed it myself, initially it was a bit tricky because the space is very constrained but then I got the hang of it.

I'm not connected to LUX in anyway, just wanted to share a great mod at a great price.

If any of you Bros want to do this mod then I suggest go for it. The install isn't that hard, but if you want I can help with the install for a small sum, for my time. You can pm me.

Happy modding!
tinypic.com

Will it pass inspection? I'm about to order one but given how LTA works...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back