E92 - First In Singapore...

Re: E92 - First In Singapore...

Treat the car same as treating Sam would be fine! kekekeke

Okay! Got my car back already! The mechanism had gotten loose through daily usage and was bound to fail sooner rather than later, so PML changed the entire mechanism as a preventative measure.

Here are a photo of the mechanism! I took this off E90post.com.

attachment.php

Cheerios!

It happened to my car too (infact, a couple of times)... however the plastic arm did not break. I pushed it back just liked what hitmee said and the mechanism is working fine again. Wonder if I should I should just leave the arm dangling and asked pml to replace it the next time it happened???? But again, pml is good is fixing one problem and creating another one.. so that's the worry.

My seatbelt retractable arm did not break as well. PML said that it ran off the railing inside and there is a small crack so its prudent to change it as my car was already there! The seatbelt mechanism hasn't failed me at all till this time.

If I were u, I'll just go PML and schedule an appointment to get the mechanism replaced. Its a day job only but u must know that there isn't any stock available. Best to confirm with PML to check ur car 1st and then decide if a repair kit is needed or a full replacement mechanism.

Happy with PML's service. Nothing squeaks, broken or scratched. Its good that my car is so low so they cannot drive into the washbay to wash/scratch my car! :)

wondering if its a batch problem that would be resolved with the subsequent batches, much like the E90 final drive problem

Azrielsc;285909 said:
Hahaha Steven! If i tio 1st prize and have to share with someone else... I know its YOU! HAHA!

Sam, did you go and buy 4D? I usually don't buy 4D so just bought $10 today, better strike so can pay ERP. hahaha !

Azrielsc;286886 said:
Haha, Steven, if u strike, 50% is mine :)

mmm my crystal ball tells me the reason is bcos u didnt drive yr 335 fast enuf:lol2:

U see thats why mine has no such problem

Haha! I know my 335i is slower than urs! *wink wink*

Hope none of u will get this stupid seatbelt problem. It is quite irritating!

Sometimes... I think you get more heartache/headache from more gadgets.

Example: the side mirrors are supposed to turn downwards so you can view the ground while reversing but my right side mirror doesn't do that anymore!!!

Can anyone suggest some solution for me? :furious:

There is a switch ( same as the switch that you adjust the left/right side mirrors ) for you to control whether to tilt down or not during reversing.

btw, only the left side mirror with that function.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123bclub88
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back