• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

e93 320

Re: e93 320

i think u mean E90....E93 is cabrio 325 onwards

go check with cabdriver. he drives a e93 320.

1700kg with a 320 4 cylinder engine....forget it man you are better off with a honda s2000.....mine 325 e93 , i personally feel slow at times too, once in a while i would ask myself why oh why i did not tick 335 e93

you buying parallel import model right.. should be 180k plus minus, with that kind of money , you can get a volvo c70 used , and you be a happier person, only 325 to start and 335 if you want PLEASURE,,,and for a truly bmw experience a M3

oops....paiseh, pardon my ignorance...got 320 one ah for Cabrio? sorry for my wrong info then. cos so far the Cabs i know either 325 or 335...the 325 guys are finding the car kinda a drag...thats why most choose 335 if they can

ah okay... was just wondering if anyone in this forum has one who would be willing to let me sit in it... and see for myself how slow the acceleration is.

cabdriver might not be in town. he's prob in china.

but he's definitely not a slow driver. been up to malacce with him and his car is quite fast.

it depends on the way you drive, and your needs. e.g. whether it's going to be for fast and furious driving and do you always want to be first off at the traffic lights. otherwise, it's quite a comfy car, enough to be faster than most other cars. it's a cruiser, not a drag racer.

siakming;390610 said:
ah okay... was just wondering if anyone in this forum has one who would be willing to let me sit in it... and see for myself how slow the acceleration is.

some of the E93s here are already modded both asthetically n performance wise so its not really that accurate a guage. well, my suggestion is to head on to PML sign in for a test drive...hehe....its free anyway.

and you also can't compare with e90 as the cabrio will be heavier.

as far as i know, other than PSS9 coilovers, cabdriver hasn't done much to his car. so you'd have to wait till he returns. send him a pm. he's a nice guy.

I will be happy to part my yet to be collected 320 Conv for delivery end-Nov. 5K deposit i lose. Interested sms me 91191872

Black/Red - Cruise Control optionb added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U888ink
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back