e93 335i m-sport or..... help!

xtc_exist

hi all,
im in the mist of purchasing a used PI 6speed 335i.
The dealer claim the car is a 335i m-sport factory fitted M kit, steering, scuff plate, suspension, but i notice the log card indicate just 335i (A) instead of 335i M-sport which im expecting.
The dealer say "is like that one".
any bro can shade some light on this? :confused:

Thanks for reading :)

Re: e93 335i m-sport or..... help!

The M-sport package is the cosmetic add-on for a more sporty look. You can see the body kit, steering wheel, scuff plate but you can't visually verify the suspension because they look just like any other ordinary suspension. The only way to know that is that they are stiffer. The engine is the same as any other non-sport versions. The dealer is right.

it should come with sport seats and rims as well right? so steering / rims will have the ///m logo?

a factory m-sport should have higher omv than a "retrofit" m-sport outside

Alexxx;599162 said:
it should come with sport seats and rims as well right? so steering / rims will have the ///m logo?

Yes Bro have the m logo on steering, scuff plate and rims.

pengful;599154 said:
The M-sport package is the cosmetic add-on for a more sporty look. You can see the body kit, steering wheel, scuff plate but you can't visually verify the suspension because they look just like any other ordinary suspension. The only way to know that is that they are stiffer. The engine is the same as any other non-sport versions. The dealer is right.

Bro, so the log card won't show it's a m-sport?

Last edited by a moderator:

Th M sport bodykit is not only cosmetic bro, its an aerodynamic kit also. I drove my 335 before n after it had the kit at high speeds up north and frakly the M kit does keep the car less worbly.

xtc_exist;599122 said:
hi all,
im in the mist of purchasing a used PI 6speed 335i.
The dealer claim the car is a 335i m-sport factory fitted M kit, steering, scuff plate, suspension, but i notice the log card indicate just 335i (A) instead of 335i M-sport which im expecting.
The dealer say "is like that one".
any bro can shade some light on this? :confused:

Thanks for reading :)

Tot you were looking for cabrio....? Change of mind again ;)

xtc_exist;599259 said:
Yup it's a e93 335.

alright................Topless

cheers

xtc_exist;599174 said:
Nope, not this.:)

Oops sorry missed the part about e93.

Convertible is nice. It is on my wish list for my next car some years down the road.

OT, Lin Chi-ling looked very cool in a BMW convertible in the movie The Treasure Hunter.

haha, thanks all for the reply.
so, 335i with m sport package wont reflect " M-sport" on the log card? any bro can confirm on this?

Its not reflected on the log card. At least for mine since its factory fitted M sport package

Markus;599335 said:
Is this the car you're intending to buy? I thought that by August 2009 all the 335i were already DCT. Better checked whether this is a used import...

Used BMW 335i Convertible Car for Sale in Singapore, JN Motor Trading - sgCarMart

This one is definitely a used import as it has the old i-Drive which was in use before 2008. In that case, the mileage is highly suspect. It is probably out of warranty too.

The new i-Drive is a quantum leap in improvement and user-friendliness.

Last edited by a moderator:

My thoughts exactly. Furthermore, the OMV is valid for less than the stated age - only the COE is valid from that date.

Yup that's the car. It's was manufacture in year 08. original registered date and first registered date is 27/08/09 according to log card with service record.

How to double check if it's a used import?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88menu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back