• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

E93 BMW323i Convertible FS

eric3417

COE: $7589
OMV: $51705
Transfer: 01
Mileage: 69k
Colour: Alpine White with Coral Red Interior
Condition: Excellent
Add Ons: BMW Performance Brake Kits Front & Rear

(SOLD)

* Posting on behalf of my friend. Letting go for SOLD Immaculate Condition with nice white exterior and red interior colour combination. Kindly contact Seller Andrew@93229730 for viewing in the flesh before she's taken. Cheers!

:woottt:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: E93 BMW323i Convertible FS

HI bro does it come with idrive , PML car ? pls sms me or whatapps me on 81001386 thank you!

Is the car still available? When can i view? Is there any photos...?

Hi. My friend's ride is available. Waiting for the right buyer.
If u are keen kindly PM me ur Hp no i get him to call u for viewing.

:yummie:

I have smsed you.

sorry man, dun mind me... but in that period, a new 323 convertible is going for 149k at the PI, and if not wrong... 323 was only from PI at that time. pls do correct me if i'm wrong...

my take is this - dun advertise and do things for frens, which might jeopardise your integrity. due diligence should always be exercised when making referrals and helping advertise on behalf of frens.

do correct me if i'm wrong though... but i rem looking at a new SLK200 at 129k, and 320convertible for 135k. whilst i can appreciate the fact that COE has gone up, 1st Half 2009 cars should not be commanding such prices given that the coe component is abt 10-15% of today's value.

that said, the selling price on sgcarmart should make good reference of intentions.

i would gladly see the car go to a dealer. the forum has no place for such pricing. i dun wish to be a price police, but i'd think it more appropriate for forummers to share their good fortune, than seek fortune. if he had paid exhorbitant prices as a 2nd owner, then it's his mistake to bear.

my apologies if my post offends, it is not my intention.

Last edited by a moderator:

08-09 cars r resold at minimal loss from owners nowadays..... some cars r actually sold with profits even after driving for 3 yrs..... wat a crazy market coe has created.....

relaxed;842820 said:
08-09 cars r resold at minimal loss from owners nowadays..... some cars r actually sold with profits even after driving for 3 yrs..... wat a crazy market coe has created.....

yeah, but would it EVER cross your mind... that IF u Want to take advantage of the market... that u'd Advertise to sell here on the forum? i dun expect that from regular bros.

it's like selling a Lemon... any decent forummer wouldn't sell it to fellow forummers rite? at least not without declaring the lemon a lemon.

or not declaring major accidents to a fellow forummer...

to me, it's cardinal on the forum. it's fair in sgcarmart. it's even more cardinal if u use your frens to do the dirty work for u.

i sold my porker to a fren at 30k below wat sgcarmart's mean asking price is. it's the exact same price also from 1 dealer... i Hardly see anyone post "highest offer i got from dealer is 120k, anyone wants to get my car at 120k?" NO, instead i see alot of Forumers trying to sell at 130k... not even 122k.

or maybe forummers today have evolved to being overly self-serving.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back