ear fones

Re: ear fones

Bang and olufsen one.. Look stylo.. Makes u look sexier

BnO for goondus like u. errr i bot one set b4....on the plane. gave it away...hurts my ears.

totoseow;593912 said:
thanks all. i just went to jaben...

i told them let me try all ur best. do not tell me the brand or price.
ok i recognise some of the models..shure, sennheiser etc. i tried a total of 8 pairs. n i picked one of them. holy mother of genhis khan....i picked this

JH AUDIO | Pro Music

JH 16pro....1.8ksgd. custom made.

i walked out dazed. i said let me think about it...its freaking nuts to pay such price...but once i put on the rest of the shures, etymotics, sennheisers....NOTHING comes close. this has 8 drivers....the most expensive off the rack shures hv 3.

its mind boggling the sound. the guy is jerry harvey, founder of ultimate ears....he was the chief soundman of van halen..what can i say.

now i sit here n think.....1.8k is very mad....:( if i buy my wife i will tell my wife 300 bucks.

Wahaha...kena poisoned. I thought of going down the route of custom in ear monitors when I was first exposed to IEMs, but realised its overkill lah.

IMHO, custom in ear monitors are for the professionals (musicians, singers, on-stage performers).....so leave it to the professionals.

Plus I listen to music on the MRT and while walking...I was never going to fully appreciate the custom monitors.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like girls to lick my ears.. Their tongue is my favourite earphone.. Shiok.. Toto ai mai?

marklee;593934 said:
Wahaha...kena poisoned. I thought of going down the route of custom in ear monitors when I was first exposed to IEMs, but realised its overkill lah.

IMHO, custom in ear monitors are for the professionals (musicians, singers, on-stage performers).....so leave it to the professionals.

Plus I listen to music on the MRT and while walking...I was never going to fully appreciate the custom monitors.

Like me! I'm happy with my S4i. I think it's good enough...

Toto, u should always start from the cheapest 1 & move ur way up. Jerry Harvey used to own Ultimate Ears & it was sold to Logitech. That's why its product is similar to UE.

Anyway, i am hooked to UE. In MRT, other than tuk tuk or "train is coming", all other noise is isolated.

ok i know this is bit crazy..but i hv just customised the JH16s...gulp. now i wiping my entire itunes library n replacing my liabrary with lossless uploads...1mth till the fones come in. i also bot a ray samuels amp. seow leow...i better use the fones so that it dun become white elephants. ok i will take mrt to work when circle line starts....hehe.

thanks for all ur inputs. pls pls dun tell my wife when u all see her with me.....

Last edited by a moderator:

totoseow;594782 said:
ok i know this is bit crazy..but i hv just customised the JH16s...gulp. now i wiping my entire itunes library n replacing my liabrary with lossless uploads...1mth till the fones come in. i also bot a ray samuels amp. seow leow...i better use the fones so that it dun become white elephants. ok i will take mrt to work when circle line starts....hehe.

thanks for all ur inputs. pls pls dun tell my wife when u all see her with me.....

jem.. where did you go for the ear mold making whatever they call it?
high end audio is as poisonous.. same as cars.. be warned! hahahaha

jaben in adelphi. pretty good n helpful young guys. very patient. test until u song.

totoseow;594782 said:

hi! toto,

i think i know how you felt about being "poisoned"... i wanted to get a grado headset, but ended up getting three different grado models... :shakehea:

explained to my wife that there is no one headset that could "cater" to all genres of music... guess what, she made a passing remark that there is no one hand bag that fits all occassions...:oops: guess you guys could probably figure out the rest...

Congrats on the purchase. Since you have decided to go super high end, you need to get piccolo crystal cables too. Haha more poison.

im using some seinheiser earfone from bes denki. its loud & clear enough to make my ears pain.

prefer to spend on surround home speakers. got a discounted bose set during their previous sale.

seow. can u show me a system thats good for people like me who is partially deaf on the right?

totoseow;595455 said:
seow. can u show me a system thats good for people like me who is partially deaf on the right?

Just jam the plug on the right a bit deeper, and leave the one on the left a bit out. Auto-lebel just like xenon headlights! ;-)

I heard the System D (the US$188k one). Seriously, seriously, no horse run.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xocdiaonlinelife

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back