ECU remapping...

Re: ECU remapping...

hymth;760834 said:
Hey Snowdog, mind if you could pm me the cost for z4 s20i tuning?

How much torque and bhp gain? Thanks in advance

Hi,

PMed you the details.

:dance:

om6ga;761092 said:
Hi Snowdog,

the master of ECU remapping and tuning, may i know how much will cost me for remapping ECU for E90 LCI 318i/N46 engine? how much torque/hp can gain?

thank you so much in advance.

Hey, hey... dont say master, i very paisey one~ :p

PMed you.

;)

Hi,

How much is the cost for increasing the torque and hp for the new 520i N20 engine? What is the safer possible hp attainable.

Thanks.

Fo99Y;765206 said:
Hi,

How much is the cost for increasing the torque and hp for the new 520i N20 engine? What is the safer possible hp attainable.

Thanks.

Hi,

PMed you the price.

Kelleners Sport has lots of R&D before they release the modules into the market. You can rest assured that they give you the safest possible hp attainable.

:)

HI Snow dog,

is it possible to remap my 2011 F10 523i. if so can you PM me the $ and the HP increase.

Thanks Bro

Hi snow dog,

Am driving e60 2009 model 525. Currently have power box installed. Will ur remapping have additional gain?

I though our version of ecu in F10 523i can't be tuned? What's the hp and torque gain?

Hi Snowdog,

Like what st8800 said, I thought that it could not be done too. Could you please PM me price and the HP/torque gains. Thanks.

Ivan6624;765903 said:
Hi snow dog,

Am driving e60 2009 model 525. Currently have power box installed. Will ur remapping have additional gain?

We have not done something like that but we reckon that no further improvements as the PB would have already increase the power of the car.

:)

st8800;765970 said:
I though our version of ecu in F10 523i can't be tuned? What's the hp and torque gain?

bimmernic;765997 said:
Hi Snowdog,

Like what st8800 said, I thought that it could not be done too. Could you please PM me price and the HP/torque gains. Thanks.

Hmmm~ let me double confirm.

:thumbsup:

Can anyone recommend a good & reliable tuner (ECU remapping) for my 2011 F10 520i ? Any bros out there who have did it with this ride, pls PM me your recommendations & experiences. Thank you in advance !

No needed remap for 520i.. Kelleners have a piggyback.. U lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

what's the diff between piggyback n ecu remap? which is better n safer? which can provide better gain n lesser damage? paiseh.... i am a newbie, dunno abt this ride. tks for your advice in advance.

geraldngcn;766841 said:
what's the diff between piggyback n ecu remap? which is better n safer? which can provide better gain n lesser damage? paiseh.... i am a newbie, dunno abt this ride. tks for your advice in advance.

No worries, man. All of us were once a newbie. :)

PMed you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuonglove
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back