ecu upgrades

chong010

hello,

looking at the possibilities of upgrading the ecu to have better pickup speed. any recommendations?

Re: ecu upgrades

I had my ecu uprades 3 years ago for my 523. It was a very good experience as the HP increased, rev better with a Hurricane air filter + AC exhaust. this guy just re-map the existing ECU. No increase in consumption and had no problem all these years.

chong010;685344 said:
hello,

looking at the possibilities of upgrading the ecu to have better pickup speed. any recommendations?

Hi Chong,

for which variant? M3? M5? 1M?

cheers

The ECU upgrades will lead to much better pick up as the engine reve freely to your redline and the engine, exhaust sound much better. Is yours the 323? it is a good candidate for the upgrade. It will performance better than the 325.

thanks guys,

having the basic z4 23 now and was told bvo can do some mapping. is bvo good?

z4 23i (N52?) can try BOSS Powerbox plug-n-play and can demod and sell in the future :thumbsup:
also can try to look for used item in the forum

Last edited by a moderator:

fastquattro;685375 said:
I had my ecu uprades 3 years ago for my 523. It was a very good experience as the HP increased, rev better with a Hurricane air filter + AC exhaust. this guy just re-map the existing ECU. No increase in consumption and had no problem all these years.

A upgraded ECU with increased rev, more pick up and yet maintaining your gas comsumption? I am amazed if it doesnt affect your gas intake. Perhaps can enlighten?

It is amazing isn't. The ECU upgrades only involve re-mapping, not parts changed or added. this is on condition that your driving style remain. Done by BDO Tuning.

hi fastquattro ,

Would like to ask where you did the bdo tuning ? I have similar setup as you.

What are the gains like?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gemwinnavy

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back