Eisenmann Exhaust System

Re: Eisenmann Exhaust System

congrats....eisenmannnnnnnnnn power.....

Might be selling it away, cos family complaint very loud, which i think so after 2 days of driving. Supposed to get the sports or got a race pipe instead..

Any kind takers? PM your offer and dont let me lose too much.

Applicable for only E46, 320-330,M54 engine only ( 2 x 70mm)

Interested parties, pse send me your email and i will post some pictures for your viewing,

(THANK YOU FOR ALL ENQUIRY, THE EXHAUST IS SOLD/ 14-9-09 )

Thanks

rex7_vtec;194021 said:
Well I just thought good exhaust systems should be promoted.... Well crafted, weight savings and blaardy awesome tone.....

hey Bro..any update on the eisenmann race xhaust? In particular for the M5.. headers all the way to the mufflers.. thanks

Price?

HAHAHAHA Bro....M5? Forget about Eisenmann. Go for Tubi. Check if Evosport or RDSport has RHD headers, minus cat and resonators and you got yourself a Boeing 747.

ACS6;492194 said:
HAHAHAHA Bro....M5? Forget about Eisenmann. Go for Tubi. Check if Evosport or RDSport has RHD headers, minus cat and resonators and you got yourself a Boeing 747.

ohh..tot loads of people are on eisenmann in SG.. saw them on youtube n sounds nice..

There is Eisenmann Sport and Race. Big difference in sound level between the both.

I would be surprised the Race version would go unnoticed by our friendly LTA coppers.

I have not personally heard the Sport myself but based on other owner's feedback, the general consensus is that it is not much louder than stock. The tone on the other hand is more aggressive.

I would think the Eisenmann Race will drone about 2000-2500rpm. Problem is how much drone and whether you can live with it.

Eisenmann Race sounds badass !

YouTube - *My new M5 with Eisenmann Race exhaust (Outside)

YouTube - M5 with Eisenmann Race exhaust (CTE Tunnel Run anyone ?) :laughlik:

Eisenmann Race will do unnoticed by TP as long as you don't anyhow LOOT. Mine is going very well. Reason why I recommended Tubi, Evosport or even Kriesegg is because they sound alot wilder.

But if it has to be Eisenmann, it's RACE or NOTHING.

ACS6;492686 said:
Eisenmann Race will do unnoticed by TP as long as you don't anyhow LOOT. Mine is going very well. Reason why I recommended Tubi, Evosport or even Kriesegg is because they sound alot wilder.

But if it has to be Eisenmann, it's RACE or NOTHING.

Do you find the drone tolerable between 2000-2500rpm ?

I'm afraid my neighbour kpkb especially early in the morning during cold start, the E92 M3 can get pretty loud as it is.

Tubi and Kriesegg is too loud for me. In fact I was looking at Kriesegg's F1 VT which features the EVC to control the volume. But I find Kriesegg quite raspy.

KKS-Performance in Germany also feature an EVC. At about $5000euros, its 1 level under Ericsson.

At the moment I'm leaning more towards Eisenmann Race. AA's signature reckons they have minimum drone but Eisenmann Race sounds a lot more aggressive.

Drone? Nothing so far at such low rpm. Its got a nice burble...and when I upshift, it kinda spits out through the rear. Very nice. But then again, mine's got alot more work done to it. But just changing Eisenmann Race, the sound level will still be very much subdued. So seriously, no worries at all. TP won't notice you. You won't be the loudest on the road.

kk, I'll give it a try. Did you buy from US or is there a distributor in Singapore ?

Bought it from our friendly Great White. You can PM me, better do it soon coz dunno if he survived his encounter with his Bro in SA.

Still running in for my exhaust.

I felt that the car's pushing forward faster. Definitely not due to pyschology of the exhaust note. Will update more

its ok, i just got my eisenmann as well, but its sport instead of e race

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88red
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back