elmariachi's E92 featured on Neez webpage!!**must see**

Re: elmariachi's E92 featured on Neez webpage!!**must see**

elmariachi;244089 said:
Which 'monoblock'?
Lol..am looking at Alcons. Dont know if their E90 ones can fit my E92. I seriously have a stopping issue.
just go..dun stop..haha

Leong Seng !!! Look for Daniel...... ask him to show you Neez's Catalogue......

Kenntona
U siao ah needing 8 pot and bigger disc? It's for looks only when it comes to your car and not only that, probably end up messing up the bias feel of your braking set up.

El
Stick to the plan like we hv talked before. No regrets man.

APs n STs for road applications are all two piece calipers..hence weighing more than the monobloc type.

Alcon commands more premium than Bimbo monobloc coz the former is forged monobloc whereas the latter, IIRC, is cast monobloc

So u pay wot you get.

Cheers ah

TripleM;245286 said:
Kenntona
U siao ah needing 8 pot and bigger disc? It's for looks only when it comes to your car and not only that, probably end up messing up the bias feel of your braking set up.

El
Stick to the plan like we hv talked before. No regrets man.

APs n STs for road applications are all two piece calipers..hence weighing more than the monobloc type.

Alcon commands more premium than Bimbo monobloc coz the former is forged monobloc whereas the latter, IIRC, is cast monobloc

So u pay wot you get.

Cheers ah

I am sticking to the plan. I just wanna stabilise everything first before i do the brakes. Btw, congrats on lil' jack. Start with seeing F1s with him. He'll sure love Sepang. :)

elmariachi;244387 said:
Race is on once i get downpipes, exhaust and my v2. Let me get my 580nm of torque first. Then race onz! :evil:

Walan you crazy fooker! :yikess::lol2:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongnhap8xbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back