Engine oil refill twice within 1 service interval?

Re: Engine oil refill twice within 1 service interval?

Meek;1083448 said:
How to prove it was PML that replaced the resized drain plug for you?

Actually, the key thing is not the use of the mismatched oil drain plug, but who has worn out the thread for the oil pan in the first place and thus, resulted in the need to use a different plug! If your last servicing was done by PML, I think you will still have a case because who in the right mind will go and take out the oil drain plug for fun in between servicing? If PML disputes, actually you can flip the table and ask them to prove that you had actually be so "bo liao" to play with the oil pan/plug before the next servicing is due.

christopher ngo;1083504 said:
casper77;1083490 said:
Just change whole engine will be more cost effective solution.
Normal PML spirit .

ADMIN, i want to complaint somepricks on the forum who only post really useless information for others to read. Thank god I am not in that category.
| Unlike

Let us know how it goes ............

Alex Lee;1083446 said:
Hi guys, sent in the car to Munich (warranty with PML expired) for servicing at the same time to check for oil leaks. Turns out that for my previous service, PML replaced my Engine Oil Drain Plug by a resized drain plug (not the original) as the thread for the oil pan wore out. This resized drain plug could not fit properly, hence the leak. This was not brought to my attention by PML during the servicing i did with them (was still under warranty then). Recommended by Munich to replace the oil pan which cost almost 2k. I did not replace it. Going to PML tomorrow to buddha palm. Do you guys think my case is arguable with PML?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back