Entering The Bimmer

ncwl

Hi there,

Nick reporting here aka ncwl, currently driving a Toyota Mark X
currently looking into getting a e46 318ci cab as a 2nd ride.
Hope I'll learn more about the car here from fellow experience brudders and sistas!

Cheers!

Re: Entering The Bimmer

ncwl;641911 said:
Hi there,

Nick reporting here aka ncwl, currently driving a Toyota Mark X
currently looking into getting a e46 318ci cab as a 2nd ride.
Hope I'll learn more about the car here from fellow experience brudders and sistas!

Cheers!

Hi Nick,

welcome onboard...............

cheers

Thanks ac323

Nice Z4 u have btw! Neighbour at my old place has a 35i and it sounds and looks fabulous even in stock form!!

Cheers!!

ncwl;641924 said:
Thanks ac323

Nice Z4 u have btw! Neighbour at my old place has a 35i and it sounds and looks fabulous even in stock form!!

Cheers!!

Hi Nick,

yes, 6 cyc is sweet............

cheers

Red_Bean_Bun;641928 said:
Welcome ........

How do you find the difference between the Mark X and the 318 ?

Hi there,

conti and jap cant be compared as they are on different levels. Built quality, refinement etc.
Power wise/Handling, i have not test driven the 318 but I'll presume that the power delivery would be lower than that of the Mark X as one is a 4 cyl and the other is a V6. As for handling, cant say much too as if u compare stock to stock, i would confidently say that the 318 would definitely handle better as it is smaller and more nimble, but if the right tuning comes in, opinions may start to form!! But what I would prefer about the BM is that it does have a distinctive sound that says its a BM and just by the looks itself attracts me!
Just my 2 cents worth!!

Cheers!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamej88food
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back