errant, reckless bmw driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

murcie

was travelling along velocity@novena, pass the huge intersection and this young, reckless, driver in his black bmw was speeding from across the intersection, trying to turn into the same road as we were heading, nearly causing an accident. that idiot later continued to weave dangerously in traffic, with no respect for the safety of others.

if u're reading this, U KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

please crash and burn :furious:

Re: errant, reckless bmw driver

murcie;166091 said:
was travelling along velocity@novena, pass the huge intersection and this young, reckless, driver in his black bmw was speeding from across the intersection, trying to turn into the same road as we were heading, nearly causing an accident. that idiot later continued to weave dangerously in traffic, with no respect for the safety of others.

I share your pain...

I live next to the intersection... I know the traffic condition there... the traffic patterns and markings don't help either, especially when drivers don't look... :(

Aiyah, there's bad drivers everywhere... S'pore no different.
Wish there can be more courtesy on the roads...

murcie;166091 said:

I live around that area. Whoever that guy is, please don't crash and burn there. Too many innocent bystander and there's also a primary school very close to that intersection where sometimes kids will be crossing the road. So please crash and burn somewhere else where there will be no collateral damage

That person must be very inconsiderate - wherever he is, he shouldn't do that. I pass by that junction everyday, and mine is also a black bmw too...(...no it's not me..)

Stray;166397 said:
IS he a Indian guy, with Stock looking 3 Black series?

hahahah..i fit that description 1000% but i wasnt there on that fateful day. Was in KL. :nehnehhh:

don't think it was me either.. hmm. do you know for sure if he is a forum member? anyway he might have been rushing to attend to an emergency. lots of unforseen circumstances.. don't think you should wish for him to crash and burn la. heh.

everyday is an emergency to me...so how?

saifywaify;167986 said:
don't think it was me either.. hmm. do you know for sure if he is a forum member? anyway he might have been rushing to attend to an emergency. lots of unforseen circumstances.. don't think you should wish for him to crash and burn la. heh.

not me either..
yea.. it's not good to curse ppl..
hmmm not good...

What series ar??/ got license plate number or not? Mine is white and like Toto (also known as Grope-Grope), I'm often in a hurry.

Hm, judging by how this thread was started, there're always 2 sides to a story..

There may be reasons for the said driver to travel the way he did; and so many excuses we often find for ourselves to travel that lil bit faster on the rds(myself included), so perhaps before we pass judgement(or in this case, um ill-wishes) upon another, touch your heart and ask if you've ever been guilty of such behaviour, genuine reasons or not....

That said, my new yr resolution is to drive safer n slower too...tsktsk yet again i suppose.

p/s: I find that often younger drivers in performance cars are accused of being reckless, dangerous etc on the roads. So to all the older folks out there, you've been young before, have you been accused of such behavoir too? Isn't it the uncles and very often in taxis who are the errant, inconsiderate drivers on the rds, no? And, no the said driver isn't me, although I'd prob fit that descriptoin.

The driver handsome or not? If handsome,then must be me lar. Cabutz!! hehehe :lol2:

Is the guy a young chap, wear specs, spiky hair, car has beige interior, has a name that rhymes with "ass"? If so, I know why he's such a lousy driver.

i also saw one M3 that day its like the yellowish colour... from braddell road to thomson road intersection.. i think that that place can do u turn, so there was this car making one when the m3 who was rather close behind horned at him before speeding off.. drive sports car sometimes must be patient abit mah..

i have been guilty of such bad driving...
when I was rushing to my parents when they were involved in a major accident on NS highway...
some old farks juz assume I'm juz another young punk trying to be funny...zzz

Was on my way to Bugis Village this morning and stopped at a traffic junction just before turning into Rochor Centre. A taxi was at the extreme right lane which only allows a vehicle to turn right. I was on the lane to it's left which allows me to either turn right or go straight. Lo and behold, traffic light turns green and the bloody taxi decided to go straight!!

Nnbz.. Was asking about the well being of his family and his parents after that. Cb kia.. Dunno how that farking a** got his cab license.

Be very careful when you see a "vacant" taxi riding along in the middle lane.

They will do anything when they see a potential passenger..ie. Jam Brake, cut lanes. illegal u-turns etc..

I got hit once by a taxi making a illegal u-turn once and damged my 2 right doors!

Claimed him $6000+ for 2 new doors! No mercy.

register an account just to come on the forum and ask a bmw driver to crash and burn? what's wrong with you dude??

get a life.

Hey, maybe he needs to pee, nt really easy clean up if you pee in car.. or he need to go hospital wife give birth.. hehe:lol2:
But if he just purposely do that, then he must be an idiot, that place traffic always like wat still want to play..

jawzsg;168029 said:
What series ar??/ got license plate number or not? Mine is white and like Toto (also known as Grope-Grope), I'm often in a hurry.
I can see that, bro. Seen you couple of times in Pasir Ris, near Wafer Fab Park, live near there ha? That day my chaffeured purple+white+orange Merc, Volvo or Saab stop next to your car before IKEA.. Nice E36!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups