errant, reckless bmw driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: errant, reckless bmw driver

syaheerbmw;168116 said:
I can see that, bro. Seen you couple of times in Pasir Ris, near Wafer Fab Park, live near there ha? That day my chaffeured purple+white+orange Merc, Volvo or Saab stop next to your car before IKEA.. Nice E36!

Thankz bro, I'm indeed staying in Pasir Ris.. if you inspect closely, my car is not so nice lah.. paint work speckle with stone chips liao. Wah, your Merc, Volvo and Saab so colorful ka? How come I didn't notice leh.. give me a honk next time lah...:) so we can go for high tea at IKEA.. the cheese cake real happening there.

the road is for everyone to share. if only ppl are more careful and considerate towards other users, driving in sg will be more pleasant.

anyway, that incident was sooo last year. let it lie.

murcie;168335 said:
no, seriously. i was only voicing my displeasure at someone i've specifically encountered on that unfateful night. pls don't drag yourself into this.

if you don't wish to read about differing opinions and want people who aren't involved to step aside, then you shouldn't have posted this in a public forum to begin with. am i not making sense here?

also, your comment about shaaz was below the belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups