EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

Re: EURO 2012 - talk/ discuss/ watch matches

thank you thank you!
i would like to my pet octupussy........... btw i already cook it liao..cos my german lost!.

The match is over. Spain 4 Italy 0

Haha... Only 10 Spaniards in a Euro Team 2012....:goodup: but, no room for golden boot winner.....

Spain have 10 players nominated in the squad, while apart from England and Liverpool skipper Gerrard the only other Premier League players are Manchester City's David Silva and Mario Balotelli.
UEFA's 23-man squad of the tournament:
Goalkeepers: Buffon (Ita), Casillas (Spa), Neuer (Ger).
Defenders: Pique (Spa), Coentrao (Por), Lahm (Ger), Pepe (Por), Ramos (Spa), Alba (Spa).
Midfielders: De Rossi (Ita), Gerrard (Eng), Xavi (Spa), Iniesta (Spa), Khedira (Ger), Busquets (Spa), Ozil (Ger), Pirlo (Ita), Xabi Alonso (Spa).
Forwards: Balotelli (Ita), Fabregas (Spa), Ronaldo (Por), Ibrahimovic (Swe), Silva (Spa).

Golden Boot winner is Torres BUT most of matches, audience and pundits complained that SPA was playing without a striker !!!

Taken from Facebook... is this for real?

Apparently the Straits Times let their spellchecker run loose so this writeup about "Hero 2012" ended up with references to "Diego Marauding" and "Cyst Fibreglass." WTF :shakehea:

Damn you autocorrect!

And that, ladies & gentlemen, is reason number 245 why I will NOT insult my pet poodle's backside by using the Shitty Times to wipe it after my poodle dumps a big one.

Explain this folks - England are now ranked 4th in FIFA's world rankings.

4th in the world?

They can't even come 4th in Europe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back