EuroVanClub Supports Children's Cancer Foundation THD06 Drive-Thru Donation 3Sept06

Status
Not open for further replies.

caddyJ

Tulip Hearts Day is Children's Cancer Foundation's annual fund-raising EVent to be held on 3rd September 2006.

In true Tulip Hearts Day tradition, volunteers will be out in unity islandwide, raising funds through the sales of more than 100,000 handmade tulips to create awareness of childhood cancer. To help raise further awareness among the public, and in the absence of major sponsors towards CCF, we will be organising our THD2006 Drive-Thru for the 3rd year running.

And in true EuroVanClub (EVC) tradition, we will be adopting the EVent for the 5th consecutive year - in an attempt to reach out to more kind-hearted donors. The purpose of the Drive-Thru is to make it more accessible to reach out to donors in the driving community whom might be driving past on the EVent day and to have a permanent location for drivers to make their doantion. We will have volunteers stationed at Kallang carpark for the sales of the tulips. Our road marshalls will be there to provide assistance for donors.

Silk cocooned tulips will be sold at $2 each to help raise fund CCF. There will be approximately 14 colours to choose from. An exhibition area will also be set up inside Take 5 Kopitiam to help raise awareness on childhood cancer, "Boy Girl" handphone strap cum bookmark at $5 each will also be sold at the counter next to the exhibition area.

We sincerely hope like-minded people who wish to make this year's EVent a more successful one then the last, can set aside an hour of your precious time on that Sunday to make a trip down to Kallang. Purchase the tulips from our volunteers, making it ours, and your day a truly fruitful and eventful day out of 365.

See you there!

To find out more about the Drive-Thru Donation, please visit:

For more information about Tulip Hearts Day '06, please visit:

EuroVanClub Team

Re: EuroVanClub Supports Children's Cancer Foundation THD06 Drive-Thru Donation 3Sept06

Dear All,

As a general update, I will like to inform you that these are the clubs that have pledge to participate in the event.

Our Supporting Clubs and Forums
1. Dreamz Vanning
2. Club Musso
3. Daimler Chrysler Colt Club
4. RAV4 Expedition
5. Subaru Club Singapore
6. Singapore Stream Owners Group
7. Singapore Scooter Forum
8. Style Wagon Owners Group (SINGAPORE)
9. Vios Owners Group Singapore
10. Volkswagen Audi Group Singapore
11. E60 Singapore
12. CitroenChat.com - Singapore Citroen Community
13. Team IntegraSG
14. Team Chevrolet Singapore Car Club
15. Singapore Lancer Club
16.Peugeot Singapore Forum
17.Nissan Enthusiasts Club, Singapore
18.Mini Club Singapore
19.Kelisa Club Singapore
20.Honda City Club
21.Suzuki Club Singapore

CaddyJ
Vice-Chairman
EuroVanClub

Re: EuroVanClub Supports Children's Cancer Foundation THD06 Drive-Thru Donation 3Sept06

Here are the details of EVC THD 06 Drive-Thru Donation

Address: 220 Stadium Road Singapore 397728
Time: 1000 hrs - 1700hrs
Note: This EVent will be held in all weather conditions, so stay tuned!

Map:

drive_thru.jpg

last year we had a convoy drive thru...maybe we can do that again this year?

Caddy J..great effort by u guys in support of the charity:goodup:

toto.. u not goin with E60 Singapore? if not, we can arrange wit the rest who r goin.

is there a E60 event for this? i din see it. i dun mind...we can all meet together...

Let's do this. I need someone to help take the initative in organising this event.

Toto, are you okay to help run with this? We can first start a thread with participants from our site, and i can include the event in our emailers for the month.

totoseow said:
is there a E60 event for this? i din see it. i dun mind...we can all meet together...

toto..neh No. 11 E60 Singapore..didnt know there one also.

i dun mind..cept that its quite far ahead. of immediate concerns...is that they r using the carpark that we fo our meetups at. so no point meeting there...as car park may be crowded with cars driving thru. we will likely hv to pick another location b4 driving down. i am suggesting the first car park at ECP (fort road)...we can meet there then take the short drive down to kallang.

totoseow said:
. i am suggesting the first car park at ECP (fort road)...we can meet there then take the short drive down to kallang.

tat's an ideal place.. can accommodate hundreds of car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups