• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

excellent condition E36 316I manual 4 sale

arotech

************sold**********

11/93 coe till 08/2011

-obit piggy back
-nice no. plate
-angel eyes
-full m3 kit
-rear disc brake
-front n rear cross drilled rotors
-17" bbs rims
-guages
-cyclone
-n lots of other accessories

this car is e red car featured in hot stuff b4

asking 22k
9764 1717

Re: excellent condition E36 316I manual 4 sale

i assume this is a 18k coe car??

Free bump for a great car.. there you go, the beautiful red one in the fore front.

Jolin_and_Z9.jpg

Hey.. how r u man. Didn't know you had such a pic of the legendary ride.. hope it finds a new good owner.

Mr Tong.. wah. bro, how are you. I pop up that pic once a while to admire... so nostalgic especially those good old times. Need to catch up with you some time.. How's things on your end??

Opps .. sorry Arotech for the OT. That's one beautiful car.

OK.. except v. busy with work since Mar. Had been doing some travelling.
Yeap those were the short but good old times. Sure miss driving a beemer. Good old ride.. Catch u and choo one of these days.

its a nice 316...i wonder if the front and rear M3 bumpers are genuine ones or replicas....anyone can enlighten?

gtr_Gtti said:
its a nice 316...i wonder if the front and rear M3 bumpers are genuine ones or replicas....anyone can enlighten?

The front is geniune M3 bumper and the rear geniune and v. rare Racing Dynamics bumper for twin exhaust.
Definitely not the fiber glass type. Trust me, I know. See for yourself.

oh.. forgot to mention.. the front bumper comes with geniune carbon fiber lip.. v rare.

e36_bbs said:
oh.. forgot to mention.. the front bumper comes with geniune carbon fiber lip.. v rare.

haha ok i try to get my fren to buy the car haha

Hi bro , long time no see, how is life hahaaaa, me the iScoupe stay near ur place.

iScoupe said:
Hi bro , long time no see, how is life hahaaaa, me the iScoupe stay near ur place.

Hello bro.. yeap long time no see ..even though u stay near to me. One word to describe .. having busy time with work..lots of OT. Hope bump into you somehow sometime. .. Your ride still soldiering on OK?

e36_bbs said:
Hello bro.. yeap long time no see ..even though u stay near to me. One word to describe .. having busy time with work..lots of OT. Hope bump into you somehow sometime. .. Your ride still soldiering on OK?
Bro now faster than ever haha.. just done up the engine, can see my face & teeth on all the 16 polished valves..

aiya my fre4n wanna buy but he sold the car liaoz....sadz

gtr_Gtti said:
aiya my fre4n wanna buy but he sold the car liaoz....sadz
wasted manz... this car can buy, almost every have, very well kept, seen many times on road ... except 1600cc power not enough.. but a good car :)

iScoupe said:
Bro now faster than ever haha.. just done up the engine, can see my face & teeth on all the 16 polished valves..

wah.. I see ..soup up bit liao. Who did the mod? Going to polish head also?

ya manz, all the stuff in the car.... esp the acc, i wonder to get them! the rear bumper definately looks beautiful. Geez... my silly fren should have bought the car on that very day.... but i must say though... the engine doesnt sound healthy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
747liveapp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back