Exhaust for my 650ci

Re: Exhaust for my 650ci

Heard the 645ci with Hamann headers...boy does it sounds good, great choice as it'll give the V8 a thunderous roar!

gasterus;298848 said:
Heard the 645ci with Hamann headers...boy does it sounds good, great choice as it'll give the V8 a thunderous roar!
thats ur 6er in ur avatar? looks sweeeeet..can post pics?

I think that's his Ex-6er....now full bloomed into an M....six.....

Sorry for highjacking the thread but where did you guys do your cutouts to accomodate the quad pipes. I want to do same for my 630 but am kinda weary about bad workmanship...

Would also be nice if I could how it looks on your ride(s)...

tks and best rgds

You'd probably be able to get it done at any exhaust shop.....Man Exhaust at Sin Ming can do that for you.

would like to have quad pipes too. is there one of eisenmann quad that is LTA approved for 6er? and does it up the horsie like some says?

any idea if man exhaust do eisenmann?

Some of the bros here can bring in Eisenmann. Try Wilman or Barry.

Not LTA compliant as yet though, but don't let that put you off coz life's too short to worry about TP.

Any chance of viewing a 6-er with a cutout done by Man? My main concern is how the widen end looks since it won't have the original folded edge. Would be good if the exhaust tips would cover that bit of surgery (I'm planning on twin-90mm pipes...)

thanks and best rgds

No fear Bro. Twin 90mms will require you to cut both sides so the original left cutout will lose its original rolled lip. That way both side will be the same. Get it?

Waitaminute....twin 90mms, meaning one on each side or twins on each side = quad? LOL

quads = 2 x 90mm on each side (well, it doesn't have to be precisely 90) :)

So, any kind 6-er who has done the op willing to share the insight (I'm not particular which shop does the op so long as its well done...)

TIA.

I think there are a few bros here who have modded their bumpers to suit the new exhaust....Joseph you one of them?

Instead of 6er owners, why now try the new E92 owners who did the quad setup on their cars? Seen so many on the roads already.

Was down at Man's last weekend to try and get quad tips installed.

Man said it can't be done cause there's not enough space to accomodate a Y-pipe on each side. He suggested deleting the 2 rear mufflers and having straight pipes from center-cat. Not prepared for this much commitment so back on the hunt for another solution...

6336;441330 said:
Was down at Man's last weekend to try and get quad tips installed.

Man said it can't be done cause there's not enough space to accomodate a Y-pipe on each side. He suggested deleting the 2 rear mufflers and having straight pipes from center-cat. Not prepared for this much commitment so back on the hunt for another solution...

I personally think you should look for a second opinion at Jeep Chee. Look for Eric. He may very well be the solution to your problem.

I'm selling my ACS mufflers for e63/4 without tips, but the outlet are twins on each side. You interested?

Else, I believe there is space. If there's a will, there's a way. Just too much trouble for too little money thats why no one wants to do it for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back