Exhaust or ECU upgrade?

Leean

Hi All,

If you have only 1K to spend...which would you rather spend on? any advise, thanks....

i vote for exhaust :)

Re: Exhaust or ECU upgrade?

Leean said:
Hi All,

If you have only 1K to spend...which would you rather spend on? any advise, thanks....

If I am planning a series of mods over time, then I will do exhaust first. The ECU can then sync all these mods together and max the effect. Otherwise, I may have to retune my ECU everytime I add a new mod. ;)

how good is bvo's tuning of the ecu piggyback system? heard that in the long run, lots of problems will occur. eg. wierd idling, engine behaving strangely. each time extra $$$ to retune. it's a nightmare if the tuner is not good.

noew said:
how good is bvo's tuning of the ecu piggyback system? heard that in the long run, lots of problems will occur. eg. wierd idling, engine behaving strangely. each time extra $$$ to retune. it's a nightmare if the tuner is not good.

The Obit chip that BVO also market has only been around for mebbe a year. So when u say u heard in the long run, there will be problems, can u elaborate how long is long run? And did the guy who told u this faced problem with his Obit? If so, did he not seek a retune? Tuner is of course impt in tuning but I think we need to verify hearsay so that there is no misunderstanding as u did not make reference to any other chip out there like unichip, superchip and hiop etc or any other tuner.. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back