Exhaust system for E92 325i Coupe

Re: Exhaust system for E92 325i Coupe

Was about to ask the same question..haha..

kleong007;164864 said:
Are there any after market exhaust system for E92 325i yet? Thanks

Any update so far?

kleong007;171250 said:
Still waiting. Think early days yet for aftermarket...

Me waiting too. I didn't even bother to buy the chrome tailpipe for my exhaust, waiting for a full exhaust system to change.

I think I would stick to the stock ones first, until something suitable comes along

hey guys, i think the AC Schnitzer silencer is already available but i'm still waiting for the chrome tip to come (last check a month ago).

btw, will like to know fellow E92 owners, how about a drink or coffee?

Taijishifu;171576 said:
hey guys, i think the AC Schnitzer silencer is already available but i'm still waiting for the chrome tip to come (last check a month ago).

btw, will like to know fellow E92 owners, how about a drink or coffee?

Hi Taiji Shifu,
Any idea who is bringing in the AC Schnitzer? Coffee shud be no problem if the timing is right :)

hi x3mblack (my apologies for having to call u thus :))

you can get it from PML, it's a shipping SKU already. if you work in town, then impromptu sessions are easy to arrange. i'll drop you a message.

have a great week ahead!

Saw a E92 325 on the way home after the morning drive.

Freaking nice can.

Number plate 8000, anyone here? Was the white M3 behind you.

An alternative would be operate on your existing exhaust first, sounds pretty good too.. then get the LTA ones when they come out ...cos need to wait abit.

Mag;170204 said:
Any update so far?

hetraa;171597 said:
An alternative would be operate on your existing exhaust first, sounds pretty good too.. then get the LTA ones when they come out ...cos need to wait abit.

Operate? Care to elaborate?

basically what they do is they take out yr exhaust to clear out the noise cancelling stuffs inside, put in make it more straight thru, as a result u get louder sound.

hetraa;171701 said:
basically what they do is they take out yr exhaust to clear out the noise cancelling stuffs inside, put in make it more straight thru, as a result u get louder sound.

Thanks, so purely from a noise/music standpoint..

Performance benefits?

Mag;171704 said:
Thanks, so purely from a noise/music standpoint..

Performance benefits?

Even if u were to change ur exhaust to an aftermarket one, if its just the muffler alone then there wld be no performance at all..

You want performance then u are talking abt the mid-cats and also pre-cats (headers). by just changing the muffler, like u just said.. purely noise/music.

shaaz;171707 said:
Even if u were to change ur exhaust to an aftermarket one, if its just the muffler alone then there wld be no performance at all..

You want performance then u are talking abt the mid-cats and also pre-cats (headers). by just changing the muffler, like u just said.. purely noise/music.

Thanks, have to shelve this for now..:juggle:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told that ACS chrome tip will only be available towards end Feb.. please let me know if you have lobang to get the part earlier. Thanks.

e92alvin;172848 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told that ACS chrome tip will only be available towards end Feb.. please let me know if you have lobang to get the part earlier. Thanks.

The ACS exhaust & ACS chrome tip are available. But PML not bringing to stock unless there's an purchase order. Price at $1590 & $640. (Info got yesterday)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back