Exhaust system for E92 325i Coupe

Re: Exhaust system for E92 325i Coupe

kleong007;245919 said:
Can't wait. Any idea if they are LTA compliant?

According to CAG, they will make it legal. Even if its not.....I don't really care....getting bored with the stock exhaust sound.

sounds good. I have not looked into the 325 exhaust configuration but I always wanted quads if only for the looks!!

x3mblack;246120 said:
According to CAG, they will make it legal. Even if its not.....I don't really care....getting bored with the stock exhaust sound.

bro... have u done it yet? thought of doing it also.

me interested too! keep me updated!

Went to look for Gary of CAG Autosport since he did not reply my email or contact me.
It seems that Bastuck do not make quad exhaust for e92/93-325 only twin-single-side. He is bringing in 2 pcs sometime mid next month and retail for about $1900. Catback system. However, for sedan owners (E90-325), he can bring in Bastuck quad exhaust.

Guess I have to continue to wait for someone to produce quads for the coupe, meanwhile will just change my airbox to GruppeM CAI.

already changed to GruppeM and ordered Eisenmann exhaust twin single race version thru Barry (can't wait any longer).

Cheers,

x3mblack;246120 said:

i called them....they say they wont make it legal....

I think most exhaust manufacturers concentrate on the 335i instead..

Hi Derek,

Do you like the GruppeM? Mine should arrive by this weekend. Your Eisenmann is a catback or mufler only?Whats the price for the Eisenmann?

Derek Png;271844 said:
already changed to GruppeM and ordered Eisenmann exhaust twin single race version thru Barry (can't wait any longer).

Cheers,

hitmee;271864 said:
i called them....they say they wont make it legal....

Bastuck is TUV approved which is very high standard. Should not be a problem to get approval. When I spoke to Gary, he told me the price inclusive of everything ( install & certification ).

x3mblack;271937 said:
Hi Derek,

Do you like the GruppeM? Mine should arrive by this weekend. Your Eisenmann is a catback or mufler only?Whats the price for the Eisenmann?

love every moment of it. the eisenmann should be catback. Barry please enlighten if i'm wrong. $2050 w/o installation (i think).

Derek Png;271999 said:
love every moment of it. the eisenmann should be catback. Barry please enlighten if i'm wrong. $2050 w/o installation (i think).
Yup price is correct for the group buy only, price is also for the muffler only. Mid pipes are not worth getting because its just a regular stainless steel pipe that is very readily available at any good exhaust shops in Singapore.

x3mblack;271939 said:
Bastuck is TUV approved which is very high standard. Should not be a problem to get approval. When I spoke to Gary, he told me the price inclusive of everything ( install & certification ).

he was talking about miltek.... :)

rex7_vtec;272025 said:
Yup price is correct for the group buy only, price is also for the muffler only. Mid pipes are not worth getting because its just a regular stainless steel pipe that is very readily available at any good exhaust shops in Singapore.

anynews on the exhaust?
Derek

hi guys any news on aftermarket exhaust systems for the 325i coupe?

Last edited by a moderator:

Apologize for asking dumb question. Instead of changing exhaust system for my E92, i'm looking for more bassy sound, does this mean adding a muffler will do? Does muffler improve any performance? Approx. how much it'll cost?

knoxv;544351 said:
hi guys any news on aftermarket exhaust systems for the 325i coupe?

Yes!

razorex_ee;552904 said:
Apologize for asking dumb question. Instead of changing exhaust system for my E92, i'm looking for more bassy sound, does this mean adding a muffler will do? Does muffler improve any performance? Approx. how much it'll cost?

Not adding, changing.

Replace your stock with aftermarket exhaust & U'll get a sporty bassy note with ~5bhp gain.

I have Eisenmann Race Exhaust for E92/E93.

SMS me at 96905511 if you want.

Cheers

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9wcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back