Exhaust Tip for E90 320

Re: Exhaust Tip for E90 320

pengful;451075 said:
Ha, finally decided to go get the twin pipes :shakemyb:

Looks good and I think all 320s should have them standard. By the way, I did not care what LTA thinks of it...:woottt: :woottt:

i really don't think lta gives a sh!t about tips anyway...

The remark on LTA was deliberate sarcasm if you had been following the discussion. :)

wt_know;418638 said:
hi,

want to change the e90 320 stock exhaust tip (single oval shape) to a twin-pipe shape like the e90 323/325 stok exhaust tip. where can i get a exhaust tip ? i have no intention to install an aftermarket muffler or change the exhaust system.

the installation of exhaust tip involve cut and welding or just direct mounting of a new exhaust tip ? if cut & weld = LTA not friendly and subject to fine ?

any suggestion where to buy and install exhaust tip. man exhaust & fong kim ? estimated cost is < $50 ?

thanks !
Bro sorry if somebody mention this before. I read in another forum its not LTA unfriendly if they leave like about 1 inch of the original tip and weld on the new tip.

Tonafio;462496 said:
Bro sorry if somebody mention this before. I read in another forum its not LTA unfriendly if they leave like about 1 inch of the original tip and weld on the new tip.

I really don't think LTA cares about an exhaust tip. They care about noise and emission.

Hi Pengful,

you are right...............

cheers

hi any shifus here can educate newbie,

as to the exhaust of the e90 320i by changing it to twin pipes (abt $100) will it change the way it sounds? those that have changed please do contribute! :D

steroiduser88;489056 said:

as to the exhaust of the e90 320i by changing it to twin pipes (abt $100) will it change the way it sounds? those that have changed please do contribute! :D

Hi steroiduser,

no it won't affect the sound level unless you change to a after market exhaust/muffler or did an operation on your stock exhaust or if you upgrade your headers otherwise just the tip alone no further sound improvement........

vroom vroom
cheers

steroiduser88;489056 said:

nope ......

Anyone know does FK or others sell the staggered twin tip to fit the E90 320i?

FK twin tip (super dynamics) are non staggerred.
Give Jeep Chee a call and see whether they can custom a staggerred tip for you :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will go pay them a visit soon..btw did you take out your oval exhaust tip?

wt_know;527840 said:
FK twin tip (super dynamics) are non staggerred.
Give Jeep Chee a call and see whether they can custom a staggerred tip for you :thumbsup:

yeah ... if you just change the tip and not the whole muffler ... must POTONG ..... so .. SUDAH POTONG ?

wt_know;536865 said:
yeah ... If you just change the tip and not the whole muffler ... Must potong ..... So .. Sudah potong ?

ouch.....;)

Dont mind potong but havent found the staggered twin pipe type...maybe go potong those E92 exhaust in their parking lot...

zorro;536878 said:
Dont mind potong but havent found the staggered twin pipe type...maybe go potong those E92 exhaust in their parking lot...

Good idea. Do it at night and don't get caught.:laughlik:

Not sure the 325I exhaust can fit 320I???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
horror04
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back