Experience dealing with E92-Lighting

southpaw23

Hi folks,

I just wanted to take feedback on your experiences dealing with our site sponsor E92-Lighting? The reason I ask is because I've never done business with them before and recently made a small purchase for trunk and hood emblems and frankly have been getting quite frustrated in my dealings with them.

From the lack of responsiveness to the inaccurate communication of package ETAs. Bottom line is that it's been almost 3 weeks now since i made payment on their site and the package has yet to even arrive at the USPS warehouse, according to the tracker. From there it's going to take another 8 business days to get to me. That means that it's gonna be well over a month before i get my package. Is that common?

To add to my frustration, i'm constantly getting these completely inaccurate ETA dates from the seller. What concerns me the most is that the tracker for USPS doesnt even seem to have data on actually receiving the package.

I'm just wondering if this is genuinely a one off occurance, a bad day for them perhaps (giving them the benefit of the doubt) or has there been similar issues faced by other members in this forum.

I would have thought that being a site sponsor, it would be a safe bet to deal with them.

Your thoughts and experiences would be greatly appreciated. This is mainly a rant on my part as i doubt there's much more i can do but sit and wait :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Experience dealing with E92-Lighting

Hello - there's been a previous negative experience posted here before and vendor has cleared that up.

I'll forward him this thread for him to look at. It might be oversight but again - I'm not posting excuses ;) Will let him know and let him follow up accordingly.

Thanks for the quick revert on this Ryan. As i said before, i'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here but you can imagine my frustration being a first experience with them.

Lets see how this goes I guess. Thanks again.

your order was already shipped and we replied to every single email with tracking.

in case you believe we didnt ship your order here is a copy of the shipping details

Return Address: N/A
E92-Lighting.com N/A, Irvine
CA
92612 Delivery Address: N/A
N/A
Singapore 449300
SINGAPORE Cost Code: Print Date: March 19, 2011 - 11:44:10 AM Mail Date: March 19, 2011 User: Weight: 0 lbs 2 oz Refund Type: E-refund Insurance ID: N/APrinted Msg: Class/Service: First Class International ® N/A
Special Services:
Insurance: N/A
Total Cost: N/A

Tracking: LJ857397351US

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont know why you assume we didnt ship your order when we already replied to all of your emails, with tracking...

I honestly dont know what you're going on about. When did I ever accuse you of not sending off the package? That is not even the point of contention in all my emails or even in this thread for the matter.

My frustration has been on the single fact that up till now, you have yet to be able to give me a firm ETA for my package. I'm not stupid...nor unreasonable, I know that shipping from the US will take time to reach Singapore. But it's been 3 weeks already and when i input your tracker in the USPS website, it states the following:

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on March 20, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

I've attached the screenshot for your further reference.

Now doesn't this seem to indicate that USPS has yet to receive the package? If i'm mistaken please feel free to provide clarity. But that's the reason why i've asked for you to check and provide me a status on the package. Because if it's going to take 8 days for the package to ship from USPS to Singapore, and the package has yet to even arrive at USPS, then surely i'm not going to be able to expect the package for another 2 weeks at the very least.

Put yourself in my shoes, if u were to have purchased goods online and it takes 4-5 weeks to deliver when the seller has been telling you all along that it takes 8-9 days, how would you react?

So lets be clear and open here, i have no issues with the validity of your business, all i'm asking is for more clarity on the package ETA and for you to check on why USPS has yet to indicate receipt of the package that you had sent.

From my experience with shipping with USPS for other non-BMW related stuff from the USA, their website and tracking is highly unreliable. I once had a shipment showing the same message as your screenshot and yet it got delivered the next day. It's the postal service, they are not as customer focused as FEDEX or UPS IMO, they still have that "we're a government monopoly" mentality.

So I can't speak for E92-Lighting, haven't bought anything from them, but USPS is unreliable with their tracking info. Try contacting Singpost with your tracking number, maybe they're sitting on your package.

Thanks for your input Stefman. That would probably explain this gap in understanding as far as the actual location of the package. Perhaps you're right and these guys probably are delivering my package as we speak. Guess i'll look out for the package in the next few days.

And to the seller, E92-Lighting, again i dont mean to be causing trouble for you and as highlighted before, i dont doubt that you run a valid business (i dont know where you got that idea :p). Just please be mindful that for first timers dealing with your company, assurance is important and the ability to manage customer expectation is key.

Appreciate everyone's inputs and apologies once again to the seller if you took offense to my posting. I'll sit tight in the meantime and look out for the package in the coming days..

USPS is like singpost in singapore, mailing charges is cheap,so when it comes to ETA reliabilty,
it is 50 50,depend on ur luck, U never know when u gona get.
And than when package arrives in singapore , singpost will be the one handling this package to u,
they will change its tracking number to their own type of tracking no.
i have encounter such problem before and i call up SPEEDPOST and give them the USPS tracking...and they manage to
track the actual location of the package for me. USPS website can be really slow in registering info into their system.

southpaw23;627079 said:
Thanks for your input Stefman. That would probably explain this gap in understanding as far as the actual location of the package. Perhaps you're right and these guys probably are delivering my package as we speak. Guess i'll look out for the package in the next few days.

And to the seller, E92-Lighting, again i dont mean to be causing trouble for you and as highlighted before, i dont doubt that you run a valid business (i dont know where you got that idea :p). Just please be mindful that for first timers dealing with your company, assurance is important and the ability to manage customer expectation is key.

Appreciate everyone's inputs and apologies once again to the seller if you took offense to my posting. I'll sit tight in the meantime and look out for the package in the coming days..

For E92-lighting, this would not be his first shipment to Singapore. He could have advised based on his experience on how long it would really take. But frankly - 3 weeks is a long time even for USPS.

To be fair, the seller did state that he only shipped it out on the 19th and USPS was notified on the 20th. Although it did take a good 6 days from my payment before the package was even shipped :p

So going by that, 8-9 days shipping, it should be arrive right about this time. I'll go check again later today to see if the package is in. *fingers crossed* :)

I have experiences ordering from both the US and EU. Shipping was by DHL and UPS and I never had any problem. In fact the packages arrived earlier than estimated time of arrival. I have heard many times that USPS is crap, even the Americans hated their reliability. So, I guess it is up to merchants to change carrier to protect their reputation.

FYI. The package arrived today. Thanks to all who provided insights on USPS. Looks like their tracking system is messed up after all. cheers

southpaw23;627493 said:
FYI. The package arrived today. Thanks to all who provided insights on USPS. Looks like their tracking system is messed up after all. cheers

congrats :)

southpaw23;627493 said:

Based on my experience, the USPS tracking system is really screwed up. Very uncharacteristic of a 1st world country.

Which 1st world country came to a verge of a Government shutdown? :woottt:

government too busy fighting for oil lah....hahaha

I can attest to this seller's unresponsiveness in responding to simple product enquiries. I give up...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back