Experience with a not bottom tyre shop

Re: Experience with a not bottom tyre shop

not so bottom... hmm... at the top ah?

Mockngbrd;1130586 said:
not so bottom... hmm... at the top ah?

Cannot reveal my age but I am definitely not born in year 93. Dun take me for sucker lah.

Few complaints about them already. Thanks OP for sharing.

Strange thing is, so much complaints about this Not Bottom 39 shop, but every time I pass by is bustling with activities ley... :screwedu:

Is pretty obvious now that the TS is referring to top93.
If that was the case they should be 2 sides of the story isn't?
Not siding top93, what if indeed the rims really kiao ley?

True also....would like to hear wat Top93 has to say to defend themselves, see their side of story....

Lexus SC;1130606 said:
Strange thing is, so much complaints about this Not Bottom 39 shop, but every time I pass by is bustling with activities ley... :screwedu:
Plz enlighten which shop u guys are pointing..

lol when i went to the not-so-bottom shop few months back, they told me exactly the same thing about my rims. that its warped and damaged cannot drive because not stable at high speeds. However, i was there the whole duration and watched them remove and test for me to see.

Even though i didnt fucking know how to check if the rims were warped or not balanced, i just nodded my head and say "ya yes hmmm", then my backside itchy and immediately went to chiong for their nice avant garde rims.

different paths but same destination =)

TS, did you deal with Ah Yang directly? I have 2 types of exp with and without ah yang. I have to agree that without ah yang, the exp sucks. I will still go back there and walk off if ah yang is not around.

Hey Boss,
We have checked our CCTV on last Friday. Unfortunately we cannot find your mention event.
However, we can determine which incident you were referring.
Here at Top93, we take pride in our services to our customer, we DO NOT / WILL NOT purposely damaged our customer rims or insist customer rims were spoiled in order to get sales.
Hence we monitor our acts very carefully and also had it recorded in case of disputes.

Please view our CCTV Carefully, and if you're referring to this incident.

[video]http://vid1333.photobucket.com/albums/w627/Top93Company/Balancing%20cam%20view_zpsbwdgypy2.mp4[/video]

As all can see from this short clip, at all the time proper steps were taken to ensure customer existing rims were handled with care.

If the video is indeed your car, please kindly remove the thread as this will affect our business and reputation.

P.S - On hand, we have full video clips for this case above with us, But it is very lengthy, If there is any understanding needed, we welcome the owner back to view for clarification.

Regards,
Darryl Chiam
Top93 Sports Rim

Last edited by a moderator:

Tks for the clarification. BaseD on your Clip, there is indeed no wrong doing.

Should be the previous tyre shop not observant enough to see all 4 rims were damaged. Also my fault for not being able to feel any vibrations.

Like I said, I had no evidence to back up my claim and just to advise fellow drivers to avoid pot holes as it can damage ur rims and pocket.

On a side note, maybe you can advise your staff to not take for granted and assume that because the wear is on the inside, to conclude the damaged rims will cause wear on the inside. Coz in my case, it was clearly wear on the outside but I had interchanged the tyres.

I think we all know the kind of hype when our tyres are taken out from the car. Almost all tyres shops will suddenly have their staff crowding around your car and say, wah your tyres botak liao. cannot liao. Not saying your shop but just saying.

But thanks to forum, read and heard more reviews and should have done more homework.

Apologise for any misunderstanding.

Hello Boss,

Thank you for your feedback boss, we will use it as a guideline to further strive and improve our services in future for everybody!

Regards,
Darryl Chiam
Top93 Sports Rim

Speaking for myself, I've had nothing but good experiences with Ah Yang's shop. I will gladly support his business.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back