• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Expo Hall 5A Carrefour Sales - M1 0w40 @ 9.90

Re: Expo Hall 5A Carrefour Sales - M1 0w40 @ 9.90

Tubi;625232 said:
sorry to disturb this thread for a while
i got a friend that is working in exxon mobil and apparently according to him, carrefour dont get their mobil 1 products through them and some other stuff which i was quite shocked to hear cos carrefour is considered a big company
it still holds the Mobil label no?

Bought 6 cartons (36 bottles) - a bit too much? Haha. Got free delivery somemore.

i think cheap is becos is PI.
carrefour famous of once a while lelong price..
had been using for the past few years , so far very good .
carrefour is a big company , dun dare to be funny also.
checked liao . got code label wan..

I just worry workshops ban us from using our own engine now hahaha. Checked my previous servicing receipt, wa... $25 a quart... huge savings man

its up to you guys if you wanna purchase it or not
go ask around sin ming area regarding the workshop that sells 'mobil 1' engine oil
it has everything from the label to the bar code and everything
and end up that particular workshop got arrested for fake mobil 1 engine oil
from what i heard that workshop got the engine oil from the same source as carrefour
moreover, if its really the real deal then all the workshop in singapor would break their contract with mobil and take from carrefour instead already

Interesting... ask your friend to sound the alarm? I still have the receipts :)

Actually the 9.90 price is offer else the usual wld be 12/13. This is abt the price charged by a known store at ubi. Giant also hv occasion offers - last mth abt 10.90 . Are they from the same questionable supplier?

i doubt so because Giant and Carrefour are more careful than those workshops.

In midst of all this speculation, I hoot 2cartons. Hee

u mean normal day giant selling at 12/13? I have been paying 25 at petrol kiosk.

Last edited by a moderator:

hitmee;625310 said:
In midst of all this speculation, I hoot 2cartons. Hee

u mean normal day giant selling at 12/13? I have been paying 25 at petrol kiosk.

After ur next servicing............ ur engine will Piangzzz............:oooops:

I feel that a hyper market like Giant n Carrefour buy in bulk and have a huge discount
So,in order to clear stock,they give good saving.
Im not sure about engine oil,but soft drinks,they cost per can is only 5-10 cents
They sell maybe 50 cnt and shop selling $1
workshop cant give this price in engine oil cos they dont have quantity.
So, you decide yourself......anyway i going to get maybe a dozen if still available by today lol!

Tubi;625232 said:
sorry to disturb this thread for a while
i got a friend that is working in exxon mobil and apparently according to him, carrefour dont get their mobil 1 products through them and some other stuff which i was quite shocked to hear cos carrefour is considered a big company

It is a US import so clearly they are not buying through local Mobil1 distributor. If you check US price for a quart this ia about right in terms of the price.

I've been using these since I got my e90.
So far car hasn't explode.
If anyone buy already worry or regret, pls PM me and I will buy over yours and I will cover ur petrol money to Changi Expo, swee bo?

C3P0;625457 said:
If anyone buy already worry or regret, pls PM me and I will buy over yours and I will cover ur petrol money to Changi Expo, swee bo?

damn
i regretted, now i scared my car will have wrong offset and lighter pod failure!

hitmee;625467 said:
damn
i regretted, now i scared my car will have wrong offset and lighter pod failure!
Not only that, tyres will get puncture, Passenger will faint!:slaphead:
..... Quick quick sell me urs so I can give it to chocs and Eunice as gifts.....:thumbsup:

Robot , snake oil ai mai ? Hahaha !:shoot:

C3P0;625457 said:

lennon Tan;625484 said:
Robot , snake oil ai mai ? Hahaha !:shoot:
Just called jawzsg, he said he interested because Sandy always complain he's too weak :p

eunice looking for u at the meetup. she said u handsome... i vomit engine oil... now in hospital.

( : good lobang thread bcos one where a doubt was injected. and best part, from those i heard from a friend type.

i rem when in school, we always "walup" people who say:

they say one [probe further can't tell who...]

last time...

by the way, i also heard from from my friend's friend's friend.

iScoupe;625575 said:
eunice looking for u at the meetup. she said u handsome... i vomit engine oil... now in hospital.
I visit u la. When u see me in real life, so handsome, u will recover, Leica say one....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikviprodeo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back