• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Export Car Value for E46 318i

Re: Export Car Value for E46 318i

your car sold for $7K could fetch about $20K in NZ

Metro Automotive

and cars like this are considered flash because one could easily buy an old Jap car for $3-5K

Hi - I am looking for a pre-own BMW. Anyone intend to scrap or export their car, can let me know first. Looking for this as a 2nd car. Looking for 3 series.... (only can afford that series right now :) )

Anyone selling their Convertible please let me know too.

thank you

Hi Guys, am also on the lookout for an E46 318/320 sedan/coupe. Please give me a buzz if you are looking for a better price compared to dealers'. Thanks!!

shakshak;403596 said:
Hi there,

If your relative is keen to sell and the vehicle is well taken care of, I am open to explore. Maybe I leave my email and you can help to connect us? [email protected]

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hi shakshak, the vehicle is very well taken care of, dealer approached them on the street, offering to buy over. They weren't even looking to sell. but if they do change their mind, i'll get them to contact u.

mynn;405012 said:
Hi Guys, am also on the lookout for an E46 318/320 sedan/coupe. Please give me a buzz if you are looking for a better price compared to dealers'. Thanks!!
Hi Guy, I am planning to sell my white E46 318i SE. ( Dec 04). Mileage : 68K, 2nd Owner, Full service history with PML. Interested please call me 97559725.

i believe the market worldwide is slow as well, and dealers have more stock of cars then they are able to sell, therefore when supply exceeds demand, prices fall badly. the price listed are there to hold the price and not cause a sudden drop and cause the market to crumble...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back