Extremely Unpleasant experience after installing infratint window film

Terry

Legendary 10 Years
I have a huge complaint on infratint , they are not just a window film but can take over your life and make u lose your mind!

1. i keep looking at my car because it looks so good , now people think i crazy ... then i have to spend on psychiatrist because i love my car more than myself

2. the window tint is so cooling and blocks out heat now that i cannot differentiate day and night driving... people think i crazy... sometimes make me hallucinate....

3. the window tint make it unecessary to use my sunglasses.... and now my ray-bans is neglected... all because of infrratint make me waste my sunglasses

4. the window tint also apparently blocks out more than 95% of UV ray... so now i canot get a tan on my right arm.... then i have to spend money on faboulous tan and meet homos like MW... because of infratint i feel violated...

5. the toilet at infratint is so clean that it made me wanna pang sai there... somemore got one whole 12 pack of tissue paper.... super addictive now everytime i wana pang sai i think of infratint.

6. the boss is so nice that now i lose my sleep over infratint... i miss sherman..

7.nowadays everywhere i drive i scared of TP and LTA because my tint is illegal... i hate infratint...

8.infratint cheat my money... they say my tint is dark and illegal... but how come night driving is so clear and sharp and my vision is not affected.... misleading!

9. nowadays members of the opposite sex ( female ) like to compliment my car look nicer... also cooler in the inside... and make my life difficult because they all want to sit in my car...

i demand an explanation and compensation from Mr Sherman Chan , President Director of Infratint to come up here and give me an explanation of his very troublesome window film which had destroyed my life..

here is my complaint and i am a very serious person , if you compel me to sue you i will engage MW lawya firm to write letter to you.

kthxbye

Re: Extremely Unpleasant experience after installing infratint window film

Why you complain are u affiliated to other tint shops ????? Hee :)

Can recommend where is faboulous tan?

Sherman told me his chio chio secretary "coming soon, not yet."

KNN made me regret tinting so fast. Very unpleasant.

I never read what terry wrote .
I only read thread title

:dramamam: :verysad:

any kind soul got reliable supplier, pls pm me the ctc.

i use water one...

Sherman bro, time for me to pay u a visit again next week.. my buddy car need your tinting service.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Terry for your Extremely Unpleasant Experence with us. We Infratint (Me,my 4 installers and 1 very chio secretary) will continue our commitment. We will also ensure that there is will be no shortage of Toilet paper, we only use the best quality 3 ply toilet rolls for our value customers.

SS TAY;667443 said:
:dramamam: :verysad:

any kind soul got reliable supplier, pls pm me the ctc.

i use water one...

Sherman bro, time for me to pay u a visit again next week.. my buddy car need your tinting service.. :)

Sure...welcome welcome..

KNN I did not even see the chio secretary !!! Boh hua !!!

Got secretary liao meh ? I need pay a visit liao leh.

IN deed THE rabbit teeth boss sherman is very helpful....

my galfriend jus went back to china....and left 2 big lugguaes wif me....cos my mother will kao pei if i bring home...sherman offer me o leave the luggaues there till she comes back...

this type of service is beyong service!!!!!

SLK69;667476 said:
IN deed THE rabbit teeth boss sherman is very helpful....

my galfriend jus went back to china....and left 2 big lugguaes wif me....cos my mother will kao pei if i bring home...sherman offer me o leave the luggaues there till she comes back...

this type of service is beyong service!!!!!

U also helpful and friendly ma... found a parking lot and let me park... u yourself park far fa... u tat BRAAAaaaa

sherman0888;667513 said:
U also helpful and friendly ma... found a parking lot and let me park... u yourself park far fa... u tat BRAAAaaaa
confusing on the service.. bobby put china woman in luggage , put in sherman shop first then try find a place to dump, go together to some car park???

Louis pls update ur bodies in river thread.

Serious note, u got kids can bring alone, Sherman double chin can use as pillow for them rest.

Its extremely unfair for you all to bash Sherman like this. Whether or not his service is lousy has nothing to do with his double chin. That one is to be commented in a new thread not here.

Think is time to redo my tinting....:thinking::thinking::thinking:...since service is so bad, I wonder need to book in advance one a not....hmm.....

Bmer;667584 said:
Think is time to redo my tinting....:thinking::thinking::thinking:...since service is so bad, I wonder need to book in advance one a not....hmm.....

Tinting no need to book, just go and drive into his shop.

But if booking Sherman, then you need about 1 month's notice cos he very popular and swimming with Bobby. irrelevant

Sherman not free, in that case I look for the secretary...what's her name ah...:errrrrrr:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwinyoga

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back