• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F.S E90 Stock Bodykit PFL, Steering Wheel, brakes and Suspension

Sidewalker

Selling to upgrade.

1. Stock pfl bodykit off 320. Front bumper, sideskirt and rear bumper in black $900
(Can swop mtech kit with topup from me if you are dekitting)

2. E90 320 steering wheel with airbag Condition 9/10 $400

3. E90 320 suspension Mileage only 23000km $700
(Can swop with topup with you have a set of coilovers)

4. E90 320 stock brakes front and rear with rotors and pads etc Mileage 23000km $900

All prices open to negotiation.
PM if keen.
Tks

Re: F.S E90 Stock Bodykit PFL, Steering Wheel, brakes and Suspension

some cratches on my front bumper and will cost me $250 to respray. What is the condition of your front bumper? How much you willing to let go?

anikuan boon ehsai???

BKM;542185 said:
anikuan boon ehsai???

Lol... Saahsaah boh chio:shakemyb:

pmed u my spray painter contact.
definitely cheaper than your quote.
bumpz

320i;542090 said:
some cratches on my front bumper and will cost me $250 to respray. What is the condition of your front bumper? How much you willing to let go?

err....sorry to interupt.my rear bumper also kena scratched . can pm contact too? was quoted 250 too . thanks!

no worries.
pm sent too

Tantalus;542480 said:
err....sorry to interupt.my rear bumper also kena scratched . can pm contact too? was quoted 250 too . thanks!

willingly to consider reasonable offers.
tks

hi 320i,

so Ex to repaint your front bumper? How serious is it??? Or you need minor touch up only?

IvoryLover;546544 said:
hi 320i,

so Ex to repaint your front bumper? How serious is it??? Or you need minor touch up only?

My car'spaint was in bad shape. The centre portion of front bumper had a small dent when I hit a taxi in Dec '09, door was scratched in SGH carpark in Jan '10, rear (below the fuel tank cover) was mysteriously hit in JooChiat carpark in March '10 and rear bumper was scratched by supermarket trolly in April in Tampines Mall. Went to one of the recommended paintshop in this forum and was told need to change the whole bumper - $600+, the rear and the scratch - $500, respray rear bumper - $250. All in $1350+ before GST. 2 days were required.

Luckily one kind forumer recommended me his usual paint shop in Yishun. He was able to restore the front bumper dent without replacing it and the total cost for the same scope as mentioned above plus polish the whole car was only $450.00 net. I left my car there at 8:45am and collected it back at 5pm on the same day. Job done satisfactorily....

ic,,, As my front bumper has a minor scatch as well... i intend to do the minor touch up..
Tell you wat ,. Something is amazingly stunt me .

When my car was park as a downslope with head in position. My car thrust forward when i engaged the reverse gear.. tHE GEAR box not reacted , ENd result.. My right edge bumper clashed in the small step stone..

WHen i called PML, heading their advice, and reignite the car 10min later..
everything returned to normal.. Guess waht... My front bumper bounch back to normal after 2 min..

The elascity is unbelievable... Leaving a minor paint drop and scatch only... :whythis:

IvoryLover;546715 said:
ic,,, As my front bumper has a minor scatch as well... i intend to do the minor touch up..
Tell you wat ,. Something is amazingly stunt me .

When my car was park as a downslope with head in position. My car thrust forward when i engaged the reverse gear.. tHE GEAR box not reacted , ENd result.. My right edge bumper clashed in the small step stone..

WHen i called PML, heading their advice, and reignite the car 10min later..
everything returned to normal.. Guess waht... My front bumper bounch back to normal after 2 min..

The elascity is unbelievable... Leaving a minor paint drop and scatch only... :whythis:

haha woah, so it is true indeed. that day the salesman @ pml was telling me that so long as the bumper is hit/knocked @ a speed not more than 8KM/h, the bumper is able to restore its original state automatically.

cheers for BMW man

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slotmpo99id

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back