F1 2010™ Official Game

RaidenGear

Anyone bought this game over the weekends? Wanna share your experiences? :)

I've been running laps around SIC and marina bay now. VERY fun I must say, top notch racing sim if not second to GT or Forza Motorsport

Re: F1 2010™ Official Game

Is it much improved from F1 2009? Last year's game is good for memorizing track layouts but seems a bit easy... I lapped Marina Bay in 1:2X (with KERS though).

Saw the game at TENCHI over the weekend but went the cheapskate route and picked up three games for $99 (Ferrari Challenge, Assassin Creed 1, Mirror's Edge)....now kicking myself in the guts coz I wasn't sure if the Marina circuit was included....what was I thinking?????

ACS6;579261 said:
Saw the game at TENCHI over the weekend but went the cheapskate route and picked up three games for $99 (Ferrari Challenge, Assassin Creed 1, Mirror's Edge)....now kicking myself in the guts coz I wasn't sure if the Marina circuit was included....what was I thinking?????
yep both Sepang and Marina track are in it..don't know why u choose to buy 3crap games over this good one.:ehhh:

Bought this game over the weekends. What can i say, everything's very realistic! It's worth the $79 for the PS3 Version. It's highly recommended.

Oilman;579066 said:
Is it much improved from F1 2009? Last year's game is good for memorizing track layouts but seems a bit easy... I lapped Marina Bay in 1:2X (with KERS though).
I'd say this is the first proper and well done (aside from some glitches and bugs) F1 game today. The amount of detail put into the game is just mind blasting

///M3;579324 said:
yep both Sepang and Marina track are in it..don't know why u choose to buy 3crap games over this good one.:ehhh:

Well, simple, Ferrari Challenge was to fill the void before the new car arrives. Assassin Creed was to feed my curiosity over the success of the second instalment. And Mirror's Edge....errmmmm.....that was the only other 'decent' game under the promo left.

LOL. Will cough up the cash for F1 on PS3. But suspect when the new car arrives this weekend, my void will be completely filled.

ACS6;579471 said:
Well, simple, Ferrari Challenge was to fill the void before the new car arrives. Assassin Creed was to feed my curiosity over the success of the second instalment. And Mirror's Edge....errmmmm.....that was the only other 'decent' game under the promo left.

LOL. Will cough up the cash for F1 on PS3. But suspect when the new car arrives this weekend, my void will be completely filled.

Bro you should try out Mafia II. Its a damn good game. Keep you hooked like Cocaine.

satinGHOST|r!der;579475 said:
Bro you should try out Mafia II. Its a damn good game. Keep you hooked like Cocaine.

Bro, tell you what. You should try cocaine. Keep you hooked like Mafia II.

LOL. Too many games to play. Already have 5 discs sitting next to my console unopened. Plus wireless golf swing simulator for Tiger Woods 2010 also unopened. New toy coming this weekend...always running out of time for the fun things in life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back