F1 2013

Re: F1 2013

Vettel is a dick

kenntona;971914 said:
Anyone thinks Vettel was an ass?

Think again. Some bad blood....

2012 German Grand Prix: Vettel is furious, claiming Webber held him up during qualifying for pole position for the race at
Hockenheim.

2011 British Grand Prix: Webber defies team orders not to attack Vettel in the closing laps at Silverstone. The German holds him of to finish second behind Fernando Alonso but Webber refuses to apologise, saying: "Of course I ignored the team as I want to try and get another place."

2010 Turkish Grand Prix: On lap 40, Vettel attempts a legitimate pass on Webber for the lead but the pair collide, ending Vettel's race. Webber limped home to salvage third place.

2007 Japanese Grand Prix: Webber's best chance of winning his first grand prix when running second near the end of the race in wet conditions. Vettel, driving for sister team Toro Rosso, ran into the back of him when leader Lewis Hamilton suddenly reduced his speed in poor visibility and heavy rain under a safety car, taking both cars out of the race.
I still think Vettel is an ass. Webber is naive.

If team boss already issue an order to stay put, what the f with the overtaking move?

Back to original topic.

I like the Jenson button. What does it do?

Which is the more evil, Vettel defy team order or Rosberg follow team order guai guai go behind Hamilton?

Depends on where u look from la.

We all driving on the road oredi so much ego, dun tok abt F1...

hoks said:
Which is the more evil, Vettel defy team order or Rosberg follow team order guai guai go behind Hamilton?

Depends on where u look from la.

We all driving on the road oredi so much ego, dun tok abt F1...

This opened up a discussion of team tactics. Is F1 meant to be a team/constructors event or individual race? The team orders serve a function, do they not?

[video=youtube;Pa0OAGHeOd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa0OAGHeOd0[/video]

A top f1 racer is defined by his capabilities, his determination and spirit. For these reasons, he is picked by the teams to drive the teams to success.

If F1 success is determined why which teams won rather than which driver than obviously not following team instructions is get the driver in trouble with his team and management. In the long term, this may get the driver fired. No car to drive the driver also cannot be a champion. Not wise for the driver.

However, the podium and scoreboard is marked with names of drivers. The winner is individual, not a team. So, i wud tend to agree with blackcookie...

the team need the driver as much as the driver need the team

red bull success also depend on vettel skill and his performance.
3 years vettel won the championship. and most of the time he outperform webber including pole position and race
without vettel, red bull may not be as highly regarded as today

Hence I say depends where u look from lor...Vettel defy team order Webber beh song. Rosberg obey, Hamilton song he beh song...end of the day someone will beh song.

Also need to know whats the agreement in the close door meeting...I think now only second race a bit early to give such team order...

Hoks - akin to Defoe letting Bales take penalty kicks?

"NAH, Seb !!! Eat this !!!"

[video=youtube;jbb3tYcyRvw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbb3tYcyRvw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This was a special moment :lol:

[video=youtube;S1DGmwc-ho4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1DGmwc-ho4[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts