f10 520i seat belt squeaking

calvin_lin

Every time when I brake a little while going down small hill( I am in NTU with lots of up-down hill/slope), my seat belt harness point within the seat on the door side will produce some ekk ekk sound. Is this a common thing? Car is only 2weeks+...first 10 days no problem, only started this week...

Anyone experienced this?

Re: f10 520i seat belt squeaking

calvin_lin;820959 said:
Every time when I brake a little while going down small hill( I am in NTU with lots of up-down hill/slope), my seat belt harness point within the seat on the door side will produce some ekk ekk sound. Is this a common thing? Car is only 2weeks+...first 10 days no problem, only started this week...

Anyone experienced this?
Is it the rubbing sound of the metal/plastic piece with central column .. normally I would adjust the seat belt piece such that strap is lying on the leather back rest to avoid the sound

Have the same problem with my F10 523i although it doesn't happen all the time. Still trying to figure out how to stop that irritating noise.

Hi.. i am having the same problem... on and off, down slope will have some funny sound from the seat belt column.

My noise issue is getting worse...now brake a bit harder only, the sound can be heard. However, I tried driving without wearing seat belt and there was still squeaking sound. Starting to think that the sound might be from driver door...possible?

I just went out to try...it's the seat belt/seat position. I shifted the seat then no more squeak liao...weird...

I believe is the seat buckle holder rubbing against the leather seat.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgametop

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back