F10 523i

Hi,

I have been driving mine for the last 7.5 years since June 2010, so far it has served me well. It has done 150,000 km and the only problem I encountered was the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) the engine management control system that failed after driving for 5.5 years. It cost me $3.8K for the replacement and programing, other than that it normal servicing and replacement of consumables parts. I replaced my Auto Transmission Fluid (ATF) every 30,000 and ATF with Filter every 60,000 Km.
It is a great car to own and was thinking to extend the COE if the price is economical......

Hi,

I have been driving mine for the last 7.5 years since June 2010, so far it has served me well. It has done 150,000 km and the only problem I encountered was the Digital Motor Electronics (DME) the engine management control system that failed after driving for 5.5 years. It cost me $3.8K for the replacement and programing, other than that it normal servicing and replacement of consumables parts. I replaced my Auto Transmission Fluid (ATF) every 30,000 and ATF with Filter every 60,000 Km.
It is a great car to own and was thinking to extend the COE if the price is economical......

thanks for the info.

how about the fuel consumption?

8.5 km/l on 20" staggered rims
8.8 km/l on 19" staggered rims
9.2 km/l on 18" rims
This is based on my actual experiences on my F10 523i

Hi,

What is the brand of ATF to be used ? My mileage is at 124000km, how to check if I should go and chg ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back