F10 528i exhaust

Static-X

Hi all, called a few exhaust shop and ask them which exhaust is approved, so far all tell me none of them are approved.

Any idea which brand is going to be approved or ...?

Re: F10 528i exhaust

Bro, I have changed supersprint and LTA has approved it. So far so good. Sound nice!

ngalan;860955 said:
Bro, I have changed supersprint and LTA has approved it. So far so good. Sound nice!

Bro, which workshop you change your supersprint from ?

Jeep Chee said that it's not approved. :(

Cannot be.... i changed my supersprint exhaust at Jeep Chee (Ubi) and i have got my LTA approval cert in my car within the first week of modification.......need to play safe. I paid less than S$100 to Vicom for the LTA approval cert.

Guys, I just installed eisenmann sport exhaust, how to get it approve from LTA? drive down there for inspection ?

Hi Louis, one of our Bro with the 528i got the supersprint exhaust with LTA approval. You may check with supersprint authorized distributor for 520i.

Hi Andy., I've checked with JeepChee., they say .. still not approved yet for 520i f10. Anyway Thanks .

i did my remus quad with kingcrimson at leng kee. genuinely, i went to vicom for testing and 'eventually provided me the lta approval letter after 15mins waiting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back