F10 535i or Audi S5 Sportback

Re: F10 535i or Audi S5 Sportback

I think when you posted this question...your heart already tells you 535i...it's BMW.sg!! Not Audi forum...haha...but then again...did you post there?

Btw, why PI 535i? Same price as the s5?

Actually we r contemplating on a f10 or Audi a5 as well...so far, the interior of the bimmer beats Audi flat...unless the new showroom of Audi can impress us! Saw a few cute models at their opening today... :ultrasho::ultrasho::ultrasho:

kevinbmw;933833 said:
Actually we r contemplating on a f10 or Audi a5 as well...so far, the interior of the bimmer beats Audi flat...unless the new showroom of Audi can impress us! Saw a few cute models at their opening today... :ultrasho::ultrasho::ultrasho:

who is We???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

kevinbmw;933833 said:

Yes, I agree with your thoughts on the Audi interior. It's interesting how they managed to put decent looking parts together in the car and make it look so bad collectively.

Freebie wise, I vaguely recall the deal Audi was touting was cheaper and sweeter sum wise compared to the f10. They gave free upgrades, tune ups, this n that.

But somehow, it just wasn't IT.

If the few cute models you saw would come with the A5 as a package, hmmm... Maybe that's a different story altogether....

Then again, caveat emptor.

Gosh this thread is still on! In the end I bought a e350 coupe. Kept it for 2 years and felt that the ride is just no on. So just couldn't resist going back to a Beemer. I love my new 528! :dance:

goready;934129 said:
What you meant by 'just not on'?

Can't quite decide whether it wants to be a lux cruiser or sports car. Suspension was extremely stiff and yet when it cornered, there was a tendency to roll. Interior had quality issues too - the electric steering adjustment kept getting stuck and same happened to seat. So in the end it was hoe kwa but bo hoe liao.

The second babe looks cute. 'Cept the green toenails gave away her troll origins.

MW takes good photographs. Thanks for sharing ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back