F10 aircon vent

Muenchen

My kid broke one of the rear aircon vent slate (the horizontal part which you adjust the airflow upward or downward). Anyone out there ever broke one of these before, if so any idea if PML carry them as individual part or assembled unit?

Re: F10 aircon vent

Muenchen;871652 said:
My kid broke one of the rear aircon vent slate (the horizontal part which you adjust the airflow upward or downward). Anyone out there ever broke one of these before, if so any idea if PML carry them as individual part or assembled unit?

Go eng soon to get...

Was trying to look under site sponsor but couldn't find, can you provide me the contact for eng soon? Thanks

QUOTE=pReTeNd3r;871660]Go eng soon to get...[/QUOTE]

Hi bro,

try going back to PML to get them to replaced for free... just tell them it came loose and eventually broke... i got it changed at least 3 times in 2 years for my previous E90... money difficult to earn these days haha... go and try first :)

Muenchen;871675 said:
Was trying to look under site sponsor but couldn't find, can you provide me the contact for eng soon? Thanks

QUOTE=pReTeNd3r;871660]Go eng soon to get...
[/QUOTE]

Here you go Eng Soon Auto Pte Ltd - Contact Us

cashbox;871828 said:
Hi bro,

try going back to PML to get them to replaced for free... just tell them it came loose and eventually broke... i got it changed at least 3 times in 2 years for my previous E90... money difficult to earn these days haha... go and try first :)

Give it a tryin yours is still under warranty..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back