F10 Battery replacement

your bmw is running on a agm battery and requires that to run properly esp if you're utilizing the start stop function. if you're not then it can last quite a long time. a workshop is definitely going to ask you to change battery as they wanna sell you said battery. if you wanna be cheap keep the number of a battery replacement service guy on your handphone drive it as is. worse come to worse you walk to your car and it wont start up replace the battery then. my battery is almost 6 years old orignal never changed before all mechanics say well past the time to change
6 years is impressive!

Hi All, My battery left 43% and workshop recommends me to change.. Is it norm to change at 43% ?
Also my car left 2 years plus, and i dont want to change for 500 plus dollars original.. Any cheaper alternative like $200 plus to just fulfil the end cycle of my car life ? Driving 520i.. Thanks advance..

Mine also left 2 years, but made the change yesterday nonetheless. $450.

Mine is a 535i. It has a higher rating battery I thInk. had a warning instruction that PML said was due to low battery charge. Quoted S$800 replacement w/o gst. Thought it was too high. . Went to get original from Eng Soon (stockist) paid S$650 and went to their recommended installer (next door) for replacement. Supposedly S$50 replacement charge with registration but turned to be a 3 day affair when they could not diagnose a fuse blow during installation. Since my car was in warranty period I was afraid that something major had gone wrong. All the stress was not worth it in my opinion.

Hi All

I changed my F10 battery at tgis Workshop in kaki bukit call Poh Seng Car Repair. Workshop owner is called Ah Leng if i remember correctly..workshop owner drives F10 as well and most of his customer are BMW owners.

He changed Battery for my 528i for about $400.00. Very good service n knowledgable bmw workshop

Address is :
Blk 2 #01-34 Kaki Bukit Auto Hub, Kaki Bukit Ave 2, 417921

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back