F10 Bluetooth

Re: F10 Bluetooth

Slayermarc;841527 said:
After update, the TX is the same version. But my MX is older version.

How do I update the MX version?

:chinese:

Its suppose to update both.

Slayermarc;841917 said:
Serious? Damn...I tried to use the file and update again but the iDrive tells me there's no update.

Weird.

:(

Try to restore to the previous version. Insert the thumb drive to the USB port near your armrest. It suppose to work...

Slayermarc;840749 said:
Bro,

I don't think that's the issue cos I'm driving a January 2011 manufactured 528i and have been using my iphone 3GS and then the iphone 4S without any problems.

Start the car, 1 minute later all contacts are loaded into my idrive and the phone button on the wheel works like a charm. I even recorded some voice tags using the voice command button to call some of my more common calls.

Maybe can try to check the software and do a upgrade like the one suggested earlier?

:)

Bro, already upgrade multimedia n phone firmware with thumb drive. iPhone also latest firmware. Cant think of any other reason why cannot pickup call via steering on first try.

Aloy27;841545 said:
Halo bro ST....
Yoz Ah Loy, long time no see!

st8800;842002 said:
Bro, already upgrade multimedia n phone firmware with thumb drive. iPhone also latest firmware. Cant think of any other reason why cannot pickup call via steering on first try.

Time to bang table.....

:angry::angry::angry:

st8800;842002 said:

Yoz Ah Loy, long time no see!

Ya man... Kopi soon ya turf city

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nohu90tax

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups