F10 Brake

Re: F10 Brake

Wan to mod,one time mod all.... dun be like Jon....one mod one thread....

haha, thks all for the info... I am on 19; no intention to go 20in at the moment... And I just change rubbers...

Seen a preowned set of Arma.. Gonna ask around how much for a brand new set for Brembo GT or AP Racing...

Saw a few nicks which is very familiar, used to be from SHC? I know Pretender is... haha :p

z76;1056341 said:
haha, thks all for the info... I am on 19; no intention to go 20in at the moment... And I just change rubbers...

Seen a preowned set of Arma.. Gonna ask around how much for a brand new set for Brembo GT or AP Racing...

6pot 365mm easily 5k plus.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

For AP racing - when asking be precise about the rotors' origins .......

z76;1056341 said:

Too bad he has 19s, if not a used set of 405 is 3800.

wt_know;1056349 said:
more like touching $6k liao ... hehe

i know........................................under declare abit also good as worried got people sure can get it cheaper...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

z76;1056459 said:
wow.... speechless though...... hahaha

MTL z76.....

besides changing brake pads.... must change SSBH...stainless steel braided brake hose for the firmer pedal feel.... instantly feel the pedal / brake very 'jiak'

any recommendation for F10 SSBH?

jasonmaxima;1056496 said:
besides changing brake pads.... must change SSBH...stainless steel braided brake hose for the firmer pedal feel.... instantly feel the pedal / brake very 'jiak'

Hi z76

Wats ur mileage currently when u are advised that ur rotors are thinning and need change?

I got my rear rotor and brake pad changed at 45000km. Is it too early for rotor thinning issue? Just wondering how come my rear brake pad and rotor wear off faster then my front as mostly the braking distribution is on the front.

You feel the rotors' edge got a lip there ?

Mine the lip (F & R)was thick like Tina Turner's so I changed it.

View attachment 57797

BMW brakes are biased towards the rear - so during hard braking it will not nose dive. So more wear in the rear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yup there's a edge protruding as in ur pic...becoz after changing my rear brake pad, it producing a screeching sound. So return to pml and they say the rotors on the rear are thinning and change it. After changing no more screeching sound as of now.

rt333;1057261 said:
Hi z76

Wats ur mileage currently when u are advised that ur rotors are thinning and need change?

I got my rear rotor and brake pad changed at 45000km. Is it too early for rotor thinning issue? Just wondering how come my rear brake pad and rotor wear off faster then my front as mostly the braking distribution is on the front.
while doing my 40kkm servicing... was at 42kkm.... Have no intention to change the rotor as I have intention to change bbk... :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truonggiathien
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back