F10 Cargo Mat trunk liner

Re: F10 Cargo Mat trunk liner

Reeve;890406 said:
wow you even have BMW box to keep your stuff , was it from your SE as well ? must complain how come MA dont give one ???

Reeve, the box is part of the boot liner set. The box can be "collapsed" into a flat piece, and then set up again using velcro fasteners. You will not that the boot liner has protruding spheres on the base, the box has depressions on its base, so the box will sit flush and stay in place on this boot liner - like they are both "coupled" together.

Kool doesnt it come with beige colours? thanks

MW;890389 said:
wah st8800 ur trunk is empty! You not car lover. Car lovers' trunks will have 3 pails and full warehouse of car grooming accessories..
Why keep in car? I keep grooming stuff at home leh....

Steel Blue;890419 said:
Reeve, the box is part of the boot liner set. The box can be "collapsed" into a flat piece, and then set up again using velcro fasteners. You will not that the boot liner has protruding spheres on the base, the box has depressions on its base, so the box will sit flush and stay in place on this boot liner - like they are both "coupled" together.
Yes correct!

thanks for all the info, i already purchased online on Ebay ybmwarehouse. Becos from pic the quality look better than the original BMW liner . I think it takes 2weeks to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
F10 Cargo Mat trunk liner

Keep us posted once you get it and let us know if quality is good.

swee swee....

fit in the boot like a glove.. Great stuff n cheap too

I received the Ebay yabmwarehouse trunk liner , but it doesnt fit that well. From pics of the original F10 liner fits better .

Reeve;899936 said:
I received the Ebay yabmwarehouse trunk liner , but it doesnt fit that well. From pics of the original F10 liner fits better .

can that be return since doesn't fit well?

Went to see and mine is pretty ok. Little overlap. Had orientation issue initially, but overall covers the base enough for me

it fits ok. but not a very good fit though, especially of you are using cargo nets with roofs. then it doesnt fit well.

I dont think i want to return it , it too troublesome . just live with it or sell it since it still new.

st8800;890370 said:
Mine was given F.O.C from SE but I had to ask for it. Don't say I not bro... pic below.

0BCAF816-E9D1-4FFE-A30F-14297006C816-29261-0000397B7AC4C981.jpg

after seeing st8800 post, request it form my SE, was given FOC from SE too.. Thanks bro st8800 for sharing.. collecting my ride tmr.. :yummie:

Oh, nothing, just put already feel song!
Sometime, when u just feel like buying some stuff for yr car! Only car lover understand!

robinllp;902519 said:
Dun mind asking, What so good for putting this trunk mat???
bro, it to prevent your original Beemer liner fron getting dirty, esp if you tao bao some soup or food with sauce and it leak into the car liner. This mat will help alot.

Ok folks. Selling mine. Got a new one frmo Amazon. Letting this one go. Let go for $80. Bought $120 w Shipping

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88rsvp

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back