F10 Charge Battery

5fd8802b48fb56b3741a6a44bd663151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such message occurs when you install a car camera and the BMW smart system will flash this when it auto cut off the camera when it is in the parking mode.

Battery drain is normal and your car camera setting to cut of off will trigger this. Its normal.

Re-start your car and the message will go away but its annoying every time you see this.

I had this experience for my F10 and I de-activate the parking mode...

For the F10 battery, the minimum specs must be used:

12V, 90Ah, 900A (EN)

Cheers.

How to de-activate Parking mode?

Will it cutoff power to my devices when I off engine? Ideally I want it to cut off power to my Garmin also.

I'm trying to make my German car to function like my Japanese car.... :-(

Last edited:
Bro, sharing a Group Buy for Varta AGM battery!

- Group Buy Price
- 2 years warranty*
- Free gift worth $19.90
- A pair of Cathay Movie Tickets (only for 1st 4 who commit)

Best Deal ever for BMW Cars with battery in their boot. They are running a National Day Group Buy for 70Ah, 80Ah, 95Ah and 105Ah.

Believe currently the cheapest ever for Varta AGM battery in Singapore today.

You need to change the vehicle configuration and code it into the ride as well if the battery type is modified. A reset alone will not suffice. A registration is also needed - get the mileage recorded into the DME for the battery change. This has an influence on the charging cycle.

The alternator will charge the non AGM battery like an AGM battery. It will push as high as 14.8v if it thinks it's an AGM battery.

Btw AGM batteries are better suited for a bunch of feature like brake energy regeneration, auto start stop, MSA, NIC etc ... rapid charging is why BMW speced AGM type batteries for certain models (mostly F series and the e9x M3) ...
just some question and thanks in advance
can those car Originally equipped with AGM change to Regular Non AGM battery?
what does the Registration is required ? is to get the Mileage recorded into DME (DME is ?)= the purposed of the registration is to make a record in our car ?
I happened to watched some Youtube and video the OBD2 scanner which able to do the Registration and reset for all BMW familes car (Mini / Rolls Royce).
and during the process of Registration it does mentioned is the New battery installed AGM or Non AGM, does it meant that actually Non AGM is allow if the Registration is done?
thanks for your Sharing

just some question and thanks in advance
can those car Originally equipped with AGM change to Regular Non AGM battery?
what does the Registration is required ? is to get the Mileage recorded into DME (DME is ?)= the purposed of the registration is to make a record in our car ?
I happened to watched some Youtube and video the OBD2 scanner which able to do the Registration and reset for all BMW familes car (Mini / Rolls Royce).
and during the process of Registration it does mentioned is the New battery installed AGM or Non AGM, does it meant that actually Non AGM is allow if the Registration is done?
thanks for your Sharing

The registration is to reset the table for the charging cycle.

To install something different like AGM batteries to replace a non-AGM battery - coding is required as the charging cycle is different.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aladin138
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back