F10 Interior ambiemt light

atason

Hi all,
The car interior ambiemt light for the F10 it's standard for pml and pi? Can't see the light when openning the car door or do we need to slot in the car key first? Saw some car interior light are very nice when walk pass especialy at night.:)

Re: F10 Interior ambiemt light

atason;902608 said:
Hi all,
The car interior ambiemt light for the F10 it's standard for pml and pi? Can't see the light when openning the car door or do we need to slot in the car key first? Saw some car interior light are very nice when walk pass especialy at night.:)

It's all the same.

You can set on the idrive if I'm not wrong.

If you want brighter interior lights etc which.. Look for our site sponsor sszone in his bimshop?

Standard on pml car...PI not sure...car got no key slot. Option code is:

S4URA AMBIENTES LICHT Ambient interior light

Same here, i am driving a PI car but cannot search thru the idrive on this function...... could any kind soul share some light here? thanks

Mine is PI and I have the works like PML's watever highline blah blah

I thot it was a standard feature?

ngalan;902620 said:
Same here, i am driving a PI car but cannot search thru the idrive on this function...... could any kind soul share some light here? thanks

Google for bmw vin code decoder, then type in your car vin code. If you see the option S4URA=have ambient light.

bro, thanks for sharing, i have got it. Indeed, my car come with S4URA, but how do i activate it? using iDrive-vehicle setting? thanks once again.

Slow_poke_driver;902632 said:
Google for bmw vin code decoder, then type in your car vin code. If you see the option S4URA=have ambient light.

It's automatic for me. nothing to turn on or off. look closely at your door panels above arm rest. Should be the same for F10 i guessed.

happy for a moment cos i found out that i have S4URA=have ambient light.......... still cannot activate it.....after trying, searching high and low in the iDrive.....

vegadonovan;904212 said:
It's automatic for me. nothing to turn on or off. look closely at your door panels above arm rest. Should be the same for F10 i guessed.

scroll on the light adjustment thingy on the panel to the max and see whether it lights up.
no need idrive.Mine auto like many bro

it can be pretty faint/dim compare to the one in Mercedes

turn up the internal dial settings ( the orange lighting for knobs and buttons) to the max. And you should see?

What's your car interior color? If it is all Black leathers like mine ... the ambient light will be hard to see even at max setting.

Yes , it is all black, with classic or modern setting. Do you know where is the light shining at. I suppose it is not light that will appear along the door sill, which looks very cool.

It is super feint like it's not even there. Useless feature imo. Why even include it in the first place when they not gonna make it work properly like in a Merc or Mini.

It is under the door seal and door handle (need to start engine and on headlight to activate ambient light). Bent down your head to look underneath you will be able to see the strips of lights (Modern setting=White color, Classic=Red) but as good as not there even at max setting from idrive. Agreed .. useless feature.

My F10 has oyster interiors and the ambient light is very very apparent. I actually have to turn it down because sometimes its distracting while driving…here is a picture of how bright it looks..the camera makes it look brighter but in real its about 90% of the picture

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miso88bar
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back