F10 Leather Seats Issue

Re: F10 Leather Seats Issue

Red_Bean_Bun;996570 said:
Send email to CEO ?

Sounds like a good idea.

I was pretty pissed with their reply and they even had the cheek to ask me to stick one of those padded tapes you can purchase from DIY store on my seat to cushion the rubbing.

I was like....WTF!

Red_Bean_Bun;996570 said:
Send email to CEO ?

Sounds like a good idea.

I was pretty pissed with their reply and they even had the cheek to ask me to stick one of those padded tapes you can purchase from DIY store on my seat to cushion the rubbing.

I was like....WTF!

They could have suggested sand paper :)

Euphoria;996577 said:
Sounds like a good idea.

I was like....WTF!

qus;996555 said:
Just got mine rewrapped by PML as under warranty. Not before having to drop an email to the CEO of BMW Asia to get PML to acknowledge the warranty claim. Now very happy to see the vrigin seat.

So there is success story after all! I have the same problem and PML says wear and tear as well. Will try asking other service agent again.

Just applied some leather cream should do the job....the skin turned dry after a while but with tender care, it should be alright....

Hi Qus

I just visited BMW showroom today, and noted the display-set 520i driver seat's leather flaking off at the edges. Did you suffer the same problem?

Thank you
mclaren17

Show car like that is terrible .....

mclaren17;996965 said:
Hi Qus

I just visited BMW showroom today, and noted the display-set 520i driver seat's leather flaking off at the edges. Did you suffer the same problem?

Thank you
mclaren17

Looks like mine should be flaking off soon.

My seat has scratches due to when I am going in to sit , the studs on the jeans scratches it. So I tried putting my hand on the same area on the seat where it got scratched , then the studs scratches my hand . Duh .....

MTechnic;997025 said:
My seat has scratches due to when I am going in to sit , the studs on the jeans scratches it. So I tried putting my hand on the same area on the seat where it got scratched , then the studs scratches my hand . Duh .....

haha bro, scratches on hand better than scratches on leather right? hehe =P good morning!=)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back