F10 melting door handles

ebb5603a0052259ba4bb4f99232ed19f.jpg

Nice nice Liao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure.... is the carbon wrap a sticker? Cos it's not a fully smooth and hard surface and some parts narrow some parts wide.... I think not easy to wrap.

But now that I removed the old handle, I have the old one on hand.... maybe can try to wrap to see effect?

I'm not sure.... is the carbon wrap a sticker? Cos it's not a fully smooth and hard surface and some parts narrow some parts wide.... I think not easy to wrap.

But now that I removed the old handle, I have the old one on hand.... maybe can try to wrap to see effect?

I think wrapping will be fine. It'll just turn out textured. Cheaper alternative than new door handles.

Hi, I wasn't thinking of wrapping with Carbon Fiber but rather "leather" of a similar colour.

If it works, then this problem is permanently fixed. Better than buying new cos the new ones will also eventually melt.

My passenger more Cham.... Kanna shouted for closing door using handle.

One more time and I'll ban her from my car.

The other option I gave my passengers was

1) all rings, bracelets, accessories needs to be removed.

2) must wear gloves when operating my doors from the inside.

I think these measures should be sufficient to prolong the life of my brand new melting handles.

The other option I gave my passengers was

1) all rings, bracelets, accessories needs to be removed.

2) must wear gloves when operating my doors from the inside.

I think these measures should be sufficient to prolong the life of my brand new melting handles.

LOL

Go buy those fridge door cloth and solved all problem ..except driver side ?

Haha I need to get one of those to protect my handle!

Buy new handle liao must use la. Else u just throw away when its time to sell car/scrap...

Just like my car mat in my previous e90, still new when scrap cos got 3m mat above it. Agent tell me i waste money! LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manueldevecchicom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back