• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F10 Original Rear Lights for Sale

PRL

4 months old, original pair of F10 Rear Lights for sales. Interested please PM.

Re: F10 Original Rear Lights for Sale

PRL;602988 said:
4 months old, original pair of F10 Rear Lights for sales. Interested please PM.

Out of curiosity, what tail lights have you changed to? Haven't seen any aftermarket tail lights for F10 yet.

skip;603005 said:
Out of curiosity, what tail lights have you changed to? Haven't seen any aftermarket tail lights for F10 yet.

Hi Skip,

I have changed to Rear White Lights from PML and hence got these original Red ones back.

PRL;603012 said:
Hi Skip,

I have changed to Rear White Lights from PML and hence got these original Red ones back.

OIC. Haven't seen them before, may drop by pml to take a look. My F10 is sophisto grey, don't know if it goes well with white tail lights.

Anyway bumpz for your sale.

skip;603176 said:
OIC. Haven't seen them before, may drop by pml to take a look. My F10 is sophisto grey, don't know if it goes well with white tail lights.

Anyway bumpz for your sale.

Were you not at the New 5 Series Night? After the event, they have promo on accessories. The Rear White Lights look good only on Silver, White and also your car color. It has to be LTA approved and the guys at PML will send the car for inspection & approval after installation.

Check out this link, SGCarMart has a used car for sales and it is installed with the Rear White Lights.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=139800&DL=1000

Last edited by a moderator:

PRL;603195 said:
Were you not at the New 5 Series Night? After the event, they have promo on accessories. The Rear White Lights look good only on Silver, White and also your car color. It has to be LTA approved and the guys at PML will send the car for inspection & approval after installation.

Check out this link, SGCarMart has a used car for sales and it is installed with the Rear White Lights.

Used BMW 523i Car for Sale in Singapore, - sgCarMart

No I did not attend the launch. Thanks for the info.

Bumpz for your sale.

Davison;925013 said:
Hi : How are you selling ? Can you txt me at 8383 7771

Hi Davison, this original rear lights are for F10. I have already sent you a text message. Let me know if you didn't receive. Cheers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back