F10 - Problems ??

Re: F10 - Problems ??

Alex Lee;815719 said:
got back my car today and nope, no whining sound at 30-40km/h. should send your car to get it checked bro

Tkz for ur update bro. I'll send back durin my next servicing. By the way, updating of newer version need to pay extra? I'm also thinking of asking to see have any new version for GPS as the GPS bring me to a longer route than what I'm expecting.

pReTeNd3r;816137 said:
Tkz for ur update bro. I'll send back durin my next servicing. By the way, updating of newer version need to pay extra? I'm also thinking of asking to see have any new version for GPS as the GPS bring me to a longer route than what I'm expecting.

I believe it is free of charge.

GPS map updates are different and will cost money for sure. A rule of thumb is that if you know the way, don't bother with the GPS (you will only get pissed). Only use GPS when you are completely lost.

Last edited by a moderator:

douggie;816212 said:
I believe it is free of charge.

GPS map updates are different and will cost money for sure. A rule of thumb is that if you know the way, don't bother with the GPS (you will only get pissed). Only use GPS when you are completely lost.

i asked PML about updating on the GPS maps. PML told me it will cost me $600+ to buy the GPS map update CD from them. i was like :screwedu:

My problem
today I bought a sexy CD because of a sexy song
But I cannot repeat the sexy song
Pls help

Ps: I like CD only, cos got hard copy sexy photo

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member