• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

TezzaRed

Hello there

I see many folks searching for aftermarket exhausts (mostly quad) for their beloved F10s - as am I.

Since there is a dearth of pre-loved exhausts available, and not wanting to have to outbid any other bro/sis here whenever one pops up in the Sell thread - I thought I'd run an interest check to see who might be keen to group together and purchase new ones together.

With more guaranteed buyers for their exhausts, I am quietly confident that the agents would be able to do better on their offers to us as opposed to us going in as a single sale. I have contacted both Remus and Eisenmann agents in Singapore and so would like to see who else might be keen on either of these. I am targetting at least 5 interested parties to make it worth the while to negotiate.

Just to be clear (pardon the crudity of illustration - oo represents exhaust tips):
  1. Twin exhausts - twin exhaust tips on the LEFT side only (|--oo--[ABC1234D]------|)
  2. Quad exhausts - 2 x twin exhaust tips on BOTH sides (|--oo--[ABC1234D]--oo--|)
Why have two options?
Reasons for this is simple.
  1. Twin Exhaust - Eisenmann cheaper than Remus by $50 before GST with installation AND waives the post-installation LTA inspection fee of $89, providing convenience for buyer.
  2. Quad Exhaust - Remus cheaper than Eisenmann by $200 before GST with installation BUT does not include LTA inspection fees of $89.
How much time do we have/need?
Both agents have indicated that they will need 5-7 weeks lead time to facilitate for ordering and shipping. However, Remus has a shipment leaving on 15 October 2017 - so I would recommend that we make a decision on this no later than 12 October to allow time for negotiations and finalization.

Please register your interest and preference in the format I have started below:
1. TezzaRed - F10 523i - Remus Quad - 97453982

If I do not hit the target of 5 interested parties by 12 October 2017, 12 noon - this group buy will be cancelled.

Thank you for your kind attention.

is it? haha i don't remember

G30 Luxury right?

e668112df81f5b06d5d169f2702e8af5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there

I see many folks searching for aftermarket exhausts (mostly quad) for their beloved F10s - as am I.

Since there is a dearth of pre-loved exhausts available, and not wanting to have to outbid any other bro/sis here whenever one pops up in the Sell thread - I thought I'd run an interest check to see who might be keen to group together and purchase new ones together.

With more guaranteed buyers for their exhausts, I am quietly confident that the agents would be able to do better on their offers to us as opposed to us going in as a single sale. I have contacted both Remus and Eisenmann agents in Singapore and so would like to see who else might be keen on either of these. I am targetting at least 5 interested parties to make it worth the while to negotiate.

Just to be clear (pardon the crudity of illustration - oo represents exhaust tips):
  1. Twin exhausts - twin exhaust tips on the LEFT side only (|--oo--[ABC1234D]------|)
  2. Quad exhausts - 2 x twin exhaust tips on BOTH sides (|--oo--[ABC1234D]--oo--|)
Why have two options?
  1. Twin Exhaust - Eisenmann cheaper than Remus by $50 before GST with installation AND waives the post-installation LTA inspection fee of $89, providing convenience for buyer.
  2. Quad Exhaust - Remus cheaper than Eisenmann by $200 before GST with installation BUT does not include LTA inspection fees of $89.
Both agents have indicated that they will need 5-7 weeks lead time to facilitate for ordering and shipping. However, Remus has a shipment leaving on 15 October 2017 - so I would recommend that we make a decision on this no later than 12 October to allow time for negotiations and finalization.

Please register your interest and preference in the format I have started below:
1. TezzaRed - F10 523i - Remus Quad - 97453982
2. KeithN - F10 523i - Remus Quad -

If I do not hit the target of 5 interested parties by 12 October 2017, 12 noon - this group buy will be cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello there

Why have two options?

1. TezzaRed - F10 523i - Remus Quad - +65 9745 3982
2. Keith N - F10 523i - Remus Quad - [Please provide contact number via PM to facilitate WhatsApp discussion]

Due to lack of interest - I am cancelling this group buy. All the best in your exhaust hunts everyone! :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
79kingcoupons

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back