F10

Re: F10

White exterior is nice.. Follow by the white angel rings.. Keke

NoHorseRun;569328 said:
My F10 only arriving on the 16th of next month, delayed shipment. White exterior with cinnamon brown interior. Looking for new shoes, thinking of the 312 Ferric Gray, but also sourcing for other sources. Any recommendations?

cisconet1234;569228 said:
Not really waited. Just nice one of the nice lady owner let go her order, so I took over.

The car color would be of your favor hence you can take over. Congrats!

NoHorseRun;569328 said:
My F10 only arriving on the 16th of next month, delayed shipment. White exterior with cinnamon brown interior. Looking for new shoes, thinking of the 312 Ferric Gray, but also sourcing for other sources. Any recommendations?

Hey mate,

How come your car is arriving next month? I was told the next shipment is in Nov'10.

Yeah, the price is $229,800. The Merc E250 AvantG cost $226,800. You got car to over trade? Can get below $229,800.

Cheers!
PRL

What's the price now?

List price probably maintain, more discount.

cisconet1234;575429 said:
Ya. Previously its $294800.
I heard the standard is around $210k and Highline is $225k

oh .... anyone know the OMV is lower or around $39-40K?

if you see the sales statistics between Merc and BMW for Jan-Jun'10, is a close fight and a small margin difference in the number of cars sold. Guess, we might hear news from others that they will also adjust their price to compete!

Cheers!
PRL

actually guys n gals, dont you all think $225k is too much for a 523i F10? Just see how much the E60 523I was selling few years ago.

Ahbengdriver;576045 said:
actually guys n gals, dont you all think $225k is too much for a 523i F10? Just see how much the E60 523I was selling few years ago.

hey bro,

I agreed. In fact, i hesitated when going to PML to buy. PI selling below $200K.

Again think of it, the Jap and Korean cars now come with all those new technologies, which some BMW call it "options". The price difference makes one wonder.

PRL;576128 said:
hey bro,

I agreed. In fact, i hesitated when going to PML to buy. PI selling below $200K.

Again think of it, the Jap and Korean cars now come with all those new technologies, which some BMW call it "options". The price difference makes one wonder.

Seriously I almost buy PI F10..... but the diff is 20-30k. IMHO not worth the trouble since this car definitely will have gremlins.... and probably need agent to resolve. The warranty covered by PI from some of the workshop may not be up to the task. The F10 is no easy machine to diagnose if there is a problem.

Just for info, car electronics are in allocation and this meant the failure rate may be higher for car manufacture from Jan 2010 till now....

Good luck...

Dezzy;576133 said:
Seriously I almost buy PI F10..... but the diff is 20-30k. IMHO not worth the trouble since this car definitely will have gremlins.... and probably need agent to resolve. The warranty covered by PI from some of the workshop may not be up to the task. The F10 is no easy machine to diagnose if there is a problem.

Just for info, car electronics are in allocation and this meant the failure rate may be higher for car manufacture from Jan 2010 till now....

Good luck...

thanks mate.

those who works in IT will know. Advance technology got its weakness. And furthermore, F10 has borrow couple of stuff from the big brother 7. There are issues being reported. So that's why I chose PML .. for the tools they got and for its after sales ambience ;)

PRL;576128 said:
hey bro,

Some of its options are not wide available on Jap & Korean cars, like adaptive drive, HUD & active steering.

davidtch;576152 said:
Some of its options are not wide available on Jap & Korean cars, like adaptive drive, HUD & active steering.

Yes Sir, guess they are still doing their homework :thinking:

Hey F10-owners...sorry for OT but do you have warning chime for "fasten seat belt" if front passenger (beside driver) does not buckle-up? According to SA from PML, warning chime comes on only if Driver does not buckle-up...true?

papbear77;576324 said:
Hey F10-owners...sorry for OT but do you have warning chime for "fasten seat belt" if front passenger (beside driver) does not buckle-up? According to SA from PML, warning chime comes on only if Driver does not buckle-up...true?

This is true for e60, no warning for front passenger not buckling up.

papbear77;576324 said:

Hmmm ..... so far, I am the "warning sign" to my front passenger if they didn't buckle up before I drive off. Perhaps can check it out ..

etan1;576365 said:
This is true for e60, no warning for front passenger not buckling up.

Err, my e60 does "chime" when the front passenger does not buckle up.

dleo;576409 said:
Err, my e60 does "chime" when the front passenger does not buckle up.

Thanks mate. yeah, I recall my previous E90 does *chime* too ... so F10 should.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Personalizedgiftsforu

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back