F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

300+ for a set of 3 pieces. 1 for rear windscreen, 1 for LH rear passenger and 1 for RH rear passenger windows.

But i think can split into just the rear windscreen or rear passenger LH RH 2 pieces. ask your SE.

leslie11;917005 said:
You show us what you've got under there n I'll index it!
Hi Leslie11,

So as requested, below are 5 of them (other 10 will follow). Did a couple of photo shoots (15) of the mods/add-ons after washing my ride... but for whats under the 'hood', maybe next time, LOL.

1) BMW Black/White Emblem, applies to all e emblems. DIY
View attachment 44235

2) ///M Engine Oil Cap, from Germany
View attachment 44238

3) Front Bumper CF Lip, from Kerscher + Headlight Accent Overlay, from Bimmian
View attachment 44236

4) Exhaust with 2 Black Ceramic Coated Tailpipes, hand crafted with T304SS construction plus German packing fiber. From USA
View attachment 44237

5) Black Lug Nut Cover, from USA
View attachment 44239

Last edited by a moderator:

The last 5 out of 15 pix but this last 5 are kind of bo liao mods/add-ons... will provide more pix in future since am going to buy some stuff from MA through Andrian.

11) Black Gloss 135i Emblem, from Creative Motoring USA + Gloss Black ///M Emblem as M-Sported and... gave me 75Nm of Torque :lol2:
View attachment 44249

12) Decal, Message to Tailgaters. From UK
View attachment 44248

13) Warning of GPS Tracking Device on board :shhhh: (ignore e customised VIEZU Decal)
View attachment 44246

14) ///M IU cover, customised :sleepy:
View attachment 44247

15) Road Tax Disc holder with an attitude! Customised :hmmidont:
View attachment 44245

Just confirmed my 4 new orders with MA through Andrian. Will post pix once I get my items. Laters.

Hi ginmin, i am gcc. I have a 116i and is keen on installing the reverse camera. Please let me know where I can installed them and the estimated cost. Thanks!

Baby1M;928156 said:
Hi Leslie11,

So as requested, below are 5 of them (other 10 will follow). Did a couple of photo shoots (15) of the mods/add-ons after washing my ride... but for whats under the 'hood', maybe next time, LOL.

You won't believe it but I just saw your posts! Very nicely done, I'll index your mods when I get back from Bali.

blackyM;932861 said:
Anyone installed a boost gauge? or HUD?

U mean like the picture?... total 4 gauges, the picture's boost gauge is on the A-Pillar/frame :oops:

IMHO if installed neatly on the A-Pillar, it will be nice. However, if above the instrument panel or central console, it may make the ride like one of those Jap performance rides. Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

View attachment 44942

Of course not like the jap cars with many gauges.
Think it's like a small little analogue boost gauge just behind the steering wheel.
seen it in vw & Audi. Same colour as the main meter.
:thinking:

blackyM;933520 said:
Of course not like the jap cars with many gauges.
Think it's like a small little analogue boost gauge just behind the steering wheel.
seen it in vw & Audi. Same colour as the main meter.
:thinking:
I only know most popular brands out there carry 52mm or 60mm diameter gauges. From what u decribed, I believe u are referring to those 45mm diameter gauges specially for Audi and VW... link below;

NewSouth Performance

Baby1M;928806 said:
Just confirmed my 4 new orders with MA through Andrian. Will post pix once I get my items. Laters.
Okay, got my item from Andrian and it is below... other 3 items are not for ride specific.

16) BMW Seat Belt Holder from Munich Auto.
View attachment 45051

Baby1M;933158 said:
U mean like the picture?... total 4 gauges, the picture's boost gauge is on the A-Pillar/frame :oops:

IMHO if installed neatly on the A-Pillar, it will be nice. However, if above the instrument panel or central console, it may make the ride like one of those Jap performance rides. Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison.

View attachment 44942

is that ur S15? :)

blackyM;934476 said:
is that ur S15? :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: it was and no longer in SG.

Finally managed to find time to do this. Just sharing one item. The rest of my mods are pretty similar to the rest. 8)

View attachment 45134

BMW F20 wind deflector ($260 plus freight charges) - Available only in Germany via ebay. Good for hot sunny day.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok365top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back