F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Singsider;979267 said:
The paddle shifters only work for cars with sports transmission right? Im guessing yours is the m-sport version?
There is no such thing as Sports Transmission, do u mean the Steptronic* thingy where there's a 'Sports Mode' or '+/- mode'? Anyway I think u are referring to this.

The Paddle Shifter works with any Auto transmission with Steptronic*. Auto transmission without Steptronic, cannot use.

* Steptronic is the name BMW gives its automatic transmissions that have a manual shift function, which is pretty much any automatic-equipped BMW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zacky7514;979235 said:
Wah steering wheel damm cool
How much does it cost and where did u do it??

Did it at PML. Cost 2.8k inclusive installation n gst.

Yup, mine does have steptronic. Just no paddle shifters. The PML agent once told me that certain models (like the M-sport ones from factory) come with "sport transmission", which incidentally also come with the built-in power and torque meter. Mine doesn't, that's why I'm wondering if mine doesn't have "sport transmission".

In any case, I'm keen to get these paddle shifters, if anyone has got lobang? :)

Baby1M;979324 said:
There is no such thing as Sports Transmission, do u mean the Steptronic* thingy where there's a 'Sports Mode' or '+/- mode'? Anyway I think u are referring to this.

The Paddle Shifter works with any Auto transmission with Steptronic*. Auto transmission without Steptronic, cannot use.

* Steptronic is the name BMW gives its automatic transmissions that have a manual shift function, which is pretty much any automatic-equipped BMW.

Singsider;982213 said:
Yup, mine does have steptronic. Just no paddle shifters. The PML agent once told me that certain models (like the M-sport ones from factory) come with "sport transmission", which incidentally also come with the built-in power and torque meter. Mine doesn't, that's why I'm wondering if mine doesn't have "sport transmission".

In any case, I'm keen to get these paddle shifters, if anyone has got lobang? :)
Wah, the agent makes it sound so complicated. I think Sport transmission are those that goes to 'Sports Mode' where the ride will go 1 gear lower than usual for driving, resulting in better acceleration, better engine braking, etc etc and of course FC gets worst :p

Well, with Steptronic, there's the option for manual shift option. As for the paddle shift, u will need to swap the current steering wheel to one that has paddle shift. U can check the classified BMW related, I recall some members selling preowned steering wheel with paddle shift.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's LTA Approved

Performance definitely much better than the stock, noise level very mild.
There are also a couple more bros on this exhaust also pretty good.

If with Piggy-back even more power!!

bu88l3kid;990534 said:
It's LTA Approved

Performance definitely much better than the stock, noise level very mild.
There are also a couple more bros on this exhaust also pretty good.

If with Piggy-back even more power!!

Beautiful exhaust. Can pm me the price. Tks

The Supersprint. Is in SG I just recently install at jeep Chee
Quite nice also hehe

Zacky7514;990619 said:
The Supersprint. Is in SG I just recently install at jeep Chee
Quite nice also hehe

You mean the quads? I've been told its still seeking tuv approval. Can share the price and some pics?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgolf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back